- Easy Racks are quick to install, simple to use, and easy to manage
- High-quality racks offer increased reliability and affordability for edge and data centre deployments
- Standardised design delivers maximum interoperability and scalability from cloud to edge to enterprise
- Enables rapid development of customised, cost-effective, mission-critical IT solutions
LONDON, May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, has announced the launch of its Easy Rack Series available exclusively in Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Available in a variety of sizes, the Easy Rack series is designed to be quick and easy to install, while simple to scale, customise and accessorise. It delivers a high-quality and cost-effective rack system for a broad range of mission-critical applications, including network closets, edge computing and industrial environments, cloud and colocation data centres.
Easy Racks are fully customisable and available in a number of heights, widths and depths, ranging from 24U to 48U units, to 600mm and 800mm widths, and 800mm to 1200mm depth variations. The diverse range also includes rack systems with or without sides and one option, which comes flat packed for easy delivery to sites with deployment challenges such as space or height constraints.
Easy Racks provide a reliable, affordable and easy to use series of racks, accessories and components from a globally trusted brand that is synonymous with high-quality battery back-up power, data centre and edge computing infrastructure. They are easy to choose, install and accessorise with other components, including the recently launched and feature-rich, Easy Rack PDU series.
"Our new Easy Rack range offers world-class reliability, performance and accessibility for mission-critical IT in a multitude of applications," said Rob McKernan, Senior Vice President, Secure Power Division, Schneider Electric Europe. "Whether used in colocation facilities, in remote edge or enterprise office environments, Easy Racks deliver a high-quality, robust and easy-to-install range of rack enclosures and accessories, at an affordable price."
Key Benefits of the new Easy Rack range include:
- Fast deployment with a feature-rich, economic rack platform: Fully assembled with essential features, Easy Racks deliver fast deployment and rapid equipment installation for any IT environment. The series offers up to 81% ventilation rate on front and rear doors with static and dynamic load ratings respectively of 1200kg and 600kg.
- Standardised rack platform: Easy Rack customers can standardise all of their server and network rack requirements on one rack platform, delivering easy installation within row-based data centres, wiring closets and remote edge environments. New standard sizes include an 800mm width and 800mm depth form factor, suitable for cabling and patching applications in network spaces.
- Competitive Cost: It offers a simple, cost effective and easy to use, rack-based Infrastructure with seamless design and compatibility across a multitude of IT infrastructures.
- Increased compatibility: Easy integration with racks, accessories and PDU's, and with Schneider Electric's design tools ensures quick to design, deploy and compatible IT solutions.
- High-quality systems: From a proven industry leader with legendary reliability and five-year factory warranty.
Easy racks are fully compatible with Schneider Electric's open, interoperable and vendor-agnostic EcoStruxure IT management software, allowing remote monitoring of on-premise and distributed IT infrastructure from anywhere, at any time, via any device.
The Easy Rack Series will be available via channel partners in Europe from May 2021. To learn more – visit the website.
EcoStruxure is Schneider Electric's open, interoperable, IoT-enabled system architecture and platform. It delivers enhanced value around safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability, and connectivity for customers. EcoStruxure leverages advancements in IoT, mobility, sensing, cloud, analytics, and cybersecurity to deliver innovation at every level. This includes connected products, edge computing control and apps, analytics, and services. EcoStruxure has been deployed in more than 480,000 sites, with the support of more than 20,000 system integrators and developers, connecting over 1.6 million assets under management through over 40 digital services.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider's purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive, and Empowered values.
Related resources on SE.com:
- Easy Rack Landing Page
- Easy Rack Family Video
- 3D model: Easy Edge rack
- 3D model: Easy data centre rack
- Easy Rack Family Image
Hashtags: #LifeIsOn #CertaintyInAConnectedWorld
SOURCE Schneider Electric UK