DUBLIN, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hxmn2/scanning_probe) has announced the addition of the "Scanning Probe Microscopes: The Global Market to 2020" report to their offering.
The Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM) market in 2013 generated approximately $440 million in revenues (conservative estimate). Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) accounted for the majority of this market with Scanning tunneling microscope (STM) and NSOM making up less than 10%. Main players in the market are Agilent Technologies, Bruker Nano, Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation (buy-out of SII Nanotechnology), NT-MDT, Oxford Instruments (buy-out of Asylum Research and Omicron Nanotechnology) and Park Systems.
- World and regional markets for Scanning Probe Microscopes (AFM) and AFM Probes
- Market revenues, current and forecasted to 2020
- Profiles on all companies including products
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints
- AFM probes market and producers
Key Topics Covered:
- The advanced microscopy market continues to grow in developing markets.
SCANNING PROBE MICROSCOPES (SPM)
- Analysis of the scanning probe microscopy (SPM) market through 2018 including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
- Analysis of regional markets for SPM including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Rest-of-theWorld.
SEMICONDUCTORS AND DATA STORAGE
- Analysis of the semiconductors and
- data storage market for SPM including
- conservative and optimistic revenue
MATERIALS AND NANOMATERIALS RESEARCH
- Analysis of the academic and industrial materials and nanomaterials research market for SPM including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
- Analysis of the life sciences market for SPM including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
- Market structure summary for SPM.
- Profiles of SPM manufacturers including product descriptions and contact details.
- Market structure summary for AFM probes
- Profiles of AFM probes manufacturers including product descriptions and contact details.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hxmn2/scanning_probe
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets