DUBLIN, November 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v5b9k/scandium_global) has announced the addition of the "Scandium Global Market Research 2012" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Scandium Market Review is an absolutely essential resource for anyone interested in the detailed information on the reviewed market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about Scandium in the all-in-one report issued in a coherent format.
- The report represents a thorough study of scandium, covering both global and regional markets.
- It aims to give a proper picture of the pertinent market, as well as its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
- It covers the present situation, historical background and future forecast of scandium market.
About the Scandium Market
- From different estimations scandium supply nowadays varies between 2 to 10 tons per annum. This quantity is not enough to meet potential demand.
- Potential demand is estimated at about hundred tonnes per year considering possible applications.
- With a number of project exist the scandium market may turn to much better prospects. Taking Metallica and EMS projects are successful a new metal market will appear.
Key Topics Covered:
1. SCANDIUM, SCANDIUM OXIDE. GENERAL DESCRIPTION.
2. APPLICATIONS, DOWNSTREAM MARKETS
2.1. Scandium-aluminium alloys as major application
2.2. Scandium's use in metal halide lighting
2.3. Other spheres
2.4. Applications to grow
3. RESOURCES OF SCANDIUM. SCANDIUM MINES WORLDWIDE.
3.1. Abundant scandium resources
3.2. Scandium mining
4. SCANDIUM MARKET GLOBALLY
4.1. Situation in the market
4.2. Supply and demand in global market
- Scandium metal manufacturers
4.4. Market prospects
- Scandium projects
5. SCANDIUM COMPOUNDS (MANUFACTURERS, PRICES IN THE MARKET)
- Scandium Acetate
- Scandium Aluminium
- Scandium Carbonate
- Scandium Chloride
- Scandium Fluoride
- Scandium Hydroxide
- Scandium Iodide
- Scandium Nitrate
- Scandium Oxalate
- Scandium Sulfate
APPENDIX 1. SCANDIUM COMPOUNDS SUPPLIERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v5b9k/scandium_global