BARCELONA, Spain, October 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Savision's key product enhancements increase customer experience for management and monitoring with System Center Operations Manager (2012), Service Manager, and Virtual Machine Manager
Savision, a provider of business service and cloud management solutions for System Center 2012, today announced the launch of new releases of Live Maps Unity, Cloud Reporter, and Cloud Advisor. The solutions' new features improve customer daily experience, increase productivity, and add support for additional virtualization platforms. Georg Michailidis, Head of IT & Network of Austriacards emphasizes how Live Maps Unity enables fast, efficient cloud management and monitoring of business-critical services, as well as managed network applications by declaring "Our employees are more productive and our customers are happier".
Rob Doucette, CTO of Savision, commented "With this new release Savision continues to showcase its innovative approach to business service and cloud management. Our mission is to continually increase the speed at which our customers are able to gather insight, make decisions, and execute on their organizational goals. With Live Maps Unity, Cloud Reporter, and Cloud Advisor, customers can immediately improve the effectiveness and cost efficiency of their IT departments and can align IT with the needs of the business."
"Savision's solutions help maximize the availability of customer's business-critical services and optimize service delivery for their environments," said Brian Hillger, Senior Director of Cloud Platform Product Marketing, Microsoft. "The reporting and analytical features enable customers to analyze for possible future problems and resolve small incidents before they cause network congestion."
The latest releases of Savision's solutions include a number of enhancements and key updates.
Live MapsUnity, a business service management solution for System Center, offers the following new features:
- Enhanced performance data monitoring of all applications, to catch potential problems early by analyzing changes in application performance;
- Out-of-box services to discover existing deployments, and analyze any potential issues of Microsoft applications, including Exchange, SharePoint, and Active Directory;
- .NET application discovery to discover all running .NET applications and their connections to databases;
- Dynamically updatedand synchronized services, using distributed applications as service models to analyze and determine causes of problems;
Cloud Reporter, a cloud capacity management solution for Hyper-V and VMware, provides the following new features:
- VMware alarm monitoring, integrating all VMware alarms into the System Center Operations Manager console, and displaying them as alerts;
- VMware support, enabling the same reports and capacity analysis currently offered for Hyper-V environments.
Cloud Advisor, a free tuning and optimization solution for Hyper-V and VMware, provides the following enhancements:
- VMware support, offering the same capacity and misconfiguration alerts currently offered for Hyper-V virtualization environments.
All of the new features are available starting today to new and existing customers.
Savision is the market leader in business service and cloud management solutions for System Center 2012. The company's monitoring and visualizing capabilities bridge the gap between IT and business, by transforming IT data into predictive, actionable and relevant information about the entire cloud and datacenter infrastructure.
Savision's intuitive and customizable dashboards provide context for each business service. This results in the prevention of IT-related problems and business downtime, increasing overall organizational efficiency as well as reducing IT operational costs up to 20%.
Savision's solutions scale from small to medium businesses, government bodies as well as Fortune 500 companies operating in different fields and have been adopted by over 700 organizations worldwide.
Savision is a Dutch founded company headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in New York, Dallas and Ottawa. For more information: visit http://www.savision.com