- Largest Global Scientific, Research and Medical Gathering of Professionals Advancing Research and Treatment in Multiple Sclerosis -
BOSTON, July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The upcoming 2014 Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting will be held on September 10-13 at the John B. Hynes Veteran Memorial Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts (USA). This meeting, MSBoston2014, will host the largest single gathering of scientists, researchers, medical doctors and health care professionals focused on advancing treatment and research in multiple sclerosis (MS) and related diseases, with over 6,000 expected to attend.
This MSBoston2014 Meeting marks the sixth triennial joint meeting of ACTRIMS (Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis) and ECTRIMS (European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis). Media are encouraged to attend this global meeting that will feature the latest in research outcomes, breakthroughs and treatment advances for MS.
The Scientific Program themes will include:
- Factors determining MS susceptibility
- Pathogenesis of MS relapses and progression
- Current, emerging and future disease therapies
- Treatment and Rehabilitation Strategies
- Regeneration and Repair
- Trial design
- Role expert patient, social media and health policy in MS
In addition to the robust scientific program, the MSBoston2014 will also feature:
- Late Breakers
- Key Note Speakers
- Coffee and Commentary with MS Experts & Media
- Best Posters and Young Investigators Oral Presentation Awards
- Danish Sailing Sclerosis Team (Oceans of Hope) will sail from Copenhagen to the Port of Boston to participate in the Opening Ceremonies of MSBoston2014 on September 10, 2014 with the goal of changing the perceptions of MS by showing what is possible when people live with a chronic disease.
MSBoston2014 is open to media around the world with the appropriate credentials. The press room will be well equipped but special request can be made. Journalists, writers and freelancers from around the globe are welcomed to attend and register at: Media registration.
Mark your calendars for September 10-13 and do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have. More information on program details will be forth coming.
For more information on press registration, accreditation and press room offerings, please visit the Press/Media Info page.