LONDON, November 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
With the economic turbulence, market volatility and increased scrutiny of financial performance each creating challenging corporate objectives, the Finance function is still struggling to deliver value to the wider business.
In its 11th year, IQPC's Finance Transformation Summit & Corporate Finance Boardrooms 2014 offers a refreshing take on what is required to transform the entire Finance function to contribute valuable insight, commercial direction and a business voice, as well as deliver cost benefits and streamlined processes.
The Finance Transformation Summit & Corporate Finance Boardrooms highlights include:
- Case Studies on location strategy and set up challenges in the Netherlands and China
- Streamed sessions on how to ensure comprehensive insight from commercial data drives growth within the wider business
- Keynote sessions on the changing role of Finance and the importance of delivering value
- Case Studies on the benefits of technology enabled BPO provision & divestiture of existing centres to drive transformation
- Keynote sessions on the end of after-the-fact accounting to make sure your business is diving in the right direction
These topics will be approached by leading experts in the field, including:
- Caroline Stockmann, Chief Finance Officer, Save the Children International
- Satya Anand, Chief Finance Officer, Marriott Hotels
- Michael Samonas, Chief Financial Officer, SIDMA
- Alain Bridoux, Former Chief Financial Officer, Sandvik
- Dario Zangrandi, Chief Financial Officer, Pepsico
Whether the priority is to strategically refine delivery models, shave seconds off invoice processing or share real time, actionable commercial analysis with your stakeholders, this year's programme offers a unique platform to rub shoulders with your peers and learn new tips and tactics to frame the future of your Finance function.
The Finance Transformation Summit & Corporate Finance Boardroom takes place in February 10-12, 2014 at the Hilton London Syon Park, London, UK. Find the program, event details and registration information about the forum on http://www.financetransformationeurope.com/news, phone +1-646-378-6026 / +44(0)207-036-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email Veronica Araujo email@example.com