LONDON, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Savvy homeowners are increasingly looking at new ways of making extra cash and saving on their outgoings. According to a recent report, 1 in 8 Brits with a spare room in the UK is now renting it out as a way of generating an additional income. Money conscious homeowners can also make savings by searching and comparing deals on their home insurance using price comparison websites such as comparethemarket.com.
Simon McCulloch, Director of Insurance at comparethemarket.com comments, "More and more consumers are looking at ways they can make savings and cut costs on their household budgets. Looking at what you're paying for things like home and contents insurance, and seeing if you have the best deal, could be a way to make significant savings."
"comparethemarket.com prides itself on offering our customers the best deals on insurance. With our quick and easy comparison service, our customers are able to see at a glance just how much they can save."
Hunting around for your home insurance can be a stressful and time consuming task; most of us don't have the time to shop around for the best deals. But there is a quick and easy way: compare policies through comparethemarket.com.
All it takes is a few minutes of your time and you could be comparing great prices for your home insurance. comparethemarket.com could help save you money from the comfort of your own home!
1. Separate home buildings insurance and contents insurance policies
2. Combined buildings and contents policy
3. Adjust your voluntary excess on your home insurance policy
4. Optional extras added, including accidental damage, home emergency cover and family legal protection
Specialising in more than just car insurance, comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products from home, van, bike, life and pet insurance to credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV.
- comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- comparethemarket.com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers.
comparethemarket.com is a trading name of BISL Limited. BISL Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
1. Santander Mortgages, October 2012
Registered Address: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England number 3231094.
Contact: Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: +44(0)207-861-2551
SOURCE Compare The Market