DUBLIN, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggmbrb/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market (2015-2021)" report to their offering.
With plunging oil prices in the international market, impact on economies of many countries can be witnessed globally. However, this has not affected much to Saudi Arabia to restrict its investments in various construction projects. Although, effect on growth in investments can be recorded for the next 2-3 years, but due to country's rich cash reserves, infrastructure development is anticipated especially in areas such as public infrastructure, utilities, healthcare, and education.
Changing government policies, establishment of IT/ITeS sector and automotive manufacturing expansion, and growth in public infrastructure are fueling the market for power rental business in the country.
Amongst all applications, utilities, oil & gas and construction and industrial applications dominated the market, where major growth is exhibited in construction and industrial application during the forecast period. Also, being the fifth largest nation in global natural gas reserve, penetration of gas gensets on rent is expected to increase in the coming years.
Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market (2015-2021) provides in-depth analysis with 56 figures and 6 tables covered in more than 110 pages. The report thoroughly covers the market by genset types, KVA rating types, applications and regions. The report provides the unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Historical data of GCC Power Rental Market for the Period 2010-2014.
- Market Size & Forecast of GCC Power Rental Market for the Period until 2021.
- Historical data of Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market for the Period 2010-2014.
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market by Genset Types until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market by KVA ratings until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market by Applications until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market by Regions until 2021.
- Market Drivers and Restraints.
- Market and Price Trends.
- Major Players Market Share
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Pointers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 GCC Power Rental Market Overview
4 Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market Overview
5 Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market Dynamics
6 Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market Trends
7 Saudi Arabia Diesel Genset Rental Market Overview
8 Saudi Arabia Gas Genset Rental Market Overview
9 Saudi Arabia Power Rental Application Market Overview
10 Saudi Arabia Power Rental Regional Market
11 Power Rental Price Trends
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
14 Key Strategic Pointers
- Aggreko Middle East Ltd.
- Al-Futtaim Auto and Machinery Co. LLC
- Byrne Investments Saudi Arabia Limited
- Cummins Olayan Energy, Ltd.
- Energia Al Faris Contracting Company Ltd
- Energy Equipment Rental Co.
- Hertz Dayim Equipment Rental
- Nour Energy Co. Ltd.
- Peax Equipment Rental
- Rental Solutions & Services Saudi Ltd.
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Zahid Group (Altaaqa)
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets