DUBLIN, June 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3gjr8/saudi_arabia_pvc) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia PVC Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 - Polyvinyl Chloride" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The PVC market in Saudi Arabia is anticipated to cross USD892 million by 2020
Central and Western regions account for over two-thirds of the country's PVC demand and this trend is expected to continue over the next five years. Saudi Arabia PVC market is dominated by one major conglomerate, SABIC (operates with its affiliate Petrokemya), which held the majority market share in 2014. Other players operating in the country's PVC market include Arabian Plastic Compounds Co. Ltd. (APC), Interplast Co. Ltd., ALRajhi Industrial Group, TIB Plastic Industries, Middle East Specialized Cables Co (MESC), Bahra Cables Company, Al Thinayyan Holding Group and Intergulf-Empol.
Polyvinyl Chloride, also known as PVC, is the third most widely used synthetic plastic polymer of the thermoplastics family, after polyethylene and polypropylene. Sold in two forms, namely, rigid and flexible, PVC is produced from VCM (Vinyl Chloride Monomer) and is usually supplied in the form of pelletized material (compounds) with additives already blended in it. Increasing focus towards construction and infrastructural developments is driving the PVC market in the Kingdom. PVC demand in Saudi Arabia is inclined more towards rigid PVC, which has witnessed moderate growth over the last five years, owing to its increasing usage in end user industries. Prominent rigid applications include PVC pipes, PVC window profiles, etc., whereas flexible PVC applications encompass PVC cables and cable sheaths, flooring, etc.
Saudi Arabia PVC Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects related to PVC market in Saudi Arabia:
- PVC market dominated by Rigid PVC Applications
- Inclination towards Bio-based Products
- New Technological Developments in PVC Market
- Trenchless Technology for PVC Pipes
- Recycling of Plastics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global PVC Market Outlook
5. GCC PVC Market Overview
6. Saudi Arabia PVC Market Outlook
7. Saudi Arabia Rigid PVC Market Outlook
8. Saudi Arabia Flexible PVC Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Trade Dynamics
13. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Intergulf - Empol
- Arabian Plastic Compounds Co. Ltd. (APC)
- Interplast Co. Ltd.
- Al Rajhi Industrial Group
- Al Thinayyan Holding Group
- TIB Plastic Industries
- Middle East Specialized Cables Co (MESC)
- Shintech Inc.
- Mitsu-bishi Chemical Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3gjr8/saudi_arabia_pvc
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets