BURNABY, Canada, December 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
TechSci Research Announces New Publication Report on 'Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019'
The government of Saudi Arabia has been actively promoting downstream petroleum industries such as polymer processing in order minimise the kingdoms economic dependence on oil export. Since polymer processing involves the use of masterbatches in high volume, the demand for these products is escalating at a steady pace in the kingdom. Masterbatches are used to provide the desired look to plastic material and at times to enhance their functional physicals properties like strength, durability, etc. During the last decade, the domestic consumption of masterbatch in Saudi Arabia remained muted due to limited number of manufacturers active in the country. Finished plastic products were majorly being imported from neighboring regions, mainly Asia-Pacific. However, with various leading global masterbatch manufacturers setting up their manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia, the market is expected to grow further in both value and volume terms during the forecast period. The country is expected to witness significant technological advancement with the introduction of high-quality, standardized masterbatches for use in construction, plastic, fiber and agriculture industries.
According to "Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" , the masterbatch market in Saudi Arabia is projected to witness a CAGR of 6.3% till 2019 in terms of volume consumption. The market is dominated by white and black masterbatches, which cumulatively accounted for majority share in Saudi Arabia. Growth in major end user industries like packaging, automotive, appliances and textiles is expected to garner the demand for masterbatch in the kingdom. Packaging films, however, form the fastest growing segment for masterbatches consumption in Saudi Arabia. The leading players in the kingdom include Clariant, Astra Polymers, Ingenia Polymers, Delmon Co. Ltd., Cabot Corporation and Energy a Plastics Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Market Size and Forecast
- Segmental Analysis & End User Industry Analysis
- Market Dynamics - Drivers & Restraints
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Table of Content
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Masterbatch: An Introduction
4. Saudi Arabia Polymer Industry Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Market Segmental Analysis
7. Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Price Point Analysis
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Market Dynamics
10. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
11. Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Market Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendation
- Clariant Masterbatches (Saudi Arabia) Ltd.
- Astra Polymers Compounding Co Ltd.
- Juffali PolyOne Masterbatch Co. Ltd.
- Ingenia Polymers Corp.
- Delmon Co. Ltd.
- Poly Alwan Plastic Factory
- MD International Masterbatch & Compounds
- Al-Zhoor Plastic Factory
- Energya Plastics Saudi Arabia
- Cabot Corporation
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
Ken Mathews, Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Canada: +1 646 360 1656
India: +91 120 452 3900
SOURCE TechSci Research