DUBLIN, August 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Industrial Gases Market By Type (Oxygen, Argon, Nitrogen), By End User (Petrochemicals, Refinery, Metallurgy, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report to their offering.
The industrial gases market size in Saudi Arabia is anticipated to cross US$ 1.6 billion by 2021.
Industrial gases are often used as process enhancers due to their physical and chemical properties. Crude oil production and exports are the largest contributors to the GDP of Saudi Arabia.
The government has formulated plans to become second largest exporter of refined oil products in the world by 2017, and has opened the sector for private investments. With growing developments in petrochemical and refinery infrastructure, the demand for industrial gases is anticipated to increase at a robust pace during 2016 - 2021.
Growing demand from various end user industries such as refinery, metallurgy, food & beverage, paper & pulp, etc., coupled with implementation of favourable government policies are projected to increase demand for industrial gases in Saudi Arabia during 2016 - 2021.
The leading players operating in the market includes National Industrial Gases Company, Air Liquide, Linde, Praxair and many more. Furthermore, huge investments in Saudi Arabia for capacity additions at existing end user facilities coupled with launch of new projects is anticipated to further boost the Saudi Arabia industrial gases market through 2021.
Market Trends & Developments
- Expansion Activities by Companies Operating in Oil & Gas Midstream Sector
- Acquisition of Domestic Players by Global Players
- Economical Reactant for Production of Basic Chemicals
- Safe Inerting and Efficient Cooling
- Gas Supply Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Industrial Gases Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Industrial Gases Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Oxygen Industrial Gas Market Outlook
7. Saudi Arabia Nitrogen Industrial Gas Market Outlook
8. Saudi Arabia Argon Industrial Gas Market Outlook
9. Import-Export Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Voice of Customers
13. Channel Partner Analysis
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- ACWA Air Products Arabia
- Air Liquide
- Aldakheel Industrial Gases (DIGAS)
- Gulf Cryo Saudi
- Jubail Gas Co. Ltd
- Linde SIGAS
- National Industrial Gases Company
- Praxair Gulf Industrial Gases
- Riyadh Oxygen Plant
- Southern Gas Factory
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nt98xb/saudi_arabia
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets