DUBLIN, June 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Market (2017-2023): Forecast by Types, Verticals, Regions, and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
Fire safety systems and equipment are essential for the safety of all the individuals of a country. The demand for fire safety systems & equipment in Saudi Arabia is likely to remain stable in future as these are inescapable and are installed across all the sectors. Oil & gas being the major sector of the country, surges the demand for fire safety systems and equipment.
According to research, Saudi Arabia Fire Safety Systems and Equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2017-2023. Fire Safety systems and equipment market has registered robust growth until 2014, however the market has declined post 2014 due to reduced government spendings across various sectors. The market is expected to recover post 2017 due to changing government policies to support establishment of new industries related to petrochemical, IT/ITeS, automotive manufacturing and development of public infrastructure.
- Amerex Corporation
- Fike Corporation
- Heba Fire and Safety Equipment Company Ltd
- Honeywell International Inc.
- NAFFCO FZCO
- Saudi Factory For Fire Equipment Co. (SFFECO)
- Siemens Ltd.
- Tyco Fire Protection Products
- UTC Climate, Controls & Security
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Market Overview
4. Saudi Arabia Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Market Dynamics
6. Saudi Arabia Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Market Trends
7. Saudi Arabia Fire Fighting Systems and Equipment Market Overview
8. Saudi Arabia Fire Detection and Alarm Systems Market Overview
9. Saudi Arabia Emergency and Exit Lighting Market Overview
10. Saudi Arabia Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Market, Key Performance Indicators
11. Saudi Arabia Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Market Overview, By Verticals
12. Saudi Arabia Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Market Overview, By Regions
13. Saudi Arabia Fire Safety System Market Opportunity Matrix
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Company Profiles
16. Key Strategic Recommendation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqstcp/saudi_arabia_fire
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets