DUBLIN, October 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Saudi Arabia Car Finance Market Outlook to 2021 - Rising Used Car Demand and Increasing Focus of Banks on Consumer Finance to Stabilize the Market Growth" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report covers market size on the basis of credit disbursed, number of cars financed and new and used car penetration, segmentation on the basis of new and used car finance, tenure of loan for new car and used car and number of new cars financed in each region.
The report also includes the rules and regulations implied by the government on the banks in lending a car loan, competitive landscape and company profiles for major players in the car finance market. The report provides detailed overview on the general features of car loan in the country and future outlook & projections with future strategies of the players in the market.
There are nearly 26 banks with more than 2,000 branches and more than 10 recognized private finance companies spread across the Kingdom. All these players are competing against each other on the basis of profit rates, loan tenure, minimum salary requirement, down payment and other such parameters. The major players in the market are Al Rajhi Bank, National Commercial Bank, Riyad Bank, Al Amthal Finance Company and others. There is a stiff competition in the market and it is a moderately fragmented market.
Owing to the lowering prices for used cars the demand for used cars is expected to rise, thereby raising the demand for used car finance. The Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority's reform of lowering interest rates to enhance liquidity is expected to positively impact the growth in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Saudi Arabia Car Finance Market - Genesis and Overview
4. Value Chain Analysis in Saudi Arabia Car Finance Market
5. Saudi Arabia Car Finance Market Size, 2011-2016
6. Saudi Arabia Car Finance Market Segmentation
7. Government Regulations in Saudi Arabia Car Finance Market
8. Ways to Finance a Car in Saudi Arabia
9. Trends and Issues in Saudi Arabia Car Finance Market
10. Product Features in the Saudi Arabia Car Finance
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Future Outlook and Projections for Saudi Arabia Car Finance Market, 2017-2021
13. Analyst Recommendations
14. Macroeconomic Factors affecting Saudi Arabia Car Finance Market
- Al Rajhi Bank
- Riyad Bank
- National Commercial Bank
- Alinma Bank
- Arab National Bank
- Saudi Investment bank
- Morabhaha Marina Financing Company
- Saudi Financing Company
- Al Amthal Financing Company
- Al Yusr Leasing and Financing Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sttzt3/saudi_arabia_car
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets