DUBLIN, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Salt Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of salt, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing salt worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: salt production in the country, major manufacturers, salt consumption, salt trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including salt market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the salt market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD SALT INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about salt
1.2. Salt market trends- Resources globally
- Salt production and consumption
- Demand structure
1.3. Salt prices
2. SALT INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. SALT INDUSTRY IN CIS
3.1. Belarus3.2. Russia3.3. Ukraine
4. SALT INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. SALT INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
5.1. Canada5.2. USA
6. SALT INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. SALT INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.4. Saudi Arabia
8. SALT INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfq2xr/salt_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets