- Demand for non-metallic restoratives, including glass ionomer and composite resins to elevate due to increase in prices of precious metal alloys currently used for restorative materials
- Advantages of nanomaterials to protect demineralization of the tooth structure and inhibit the growth of caries-related bacteria promote clinical studies for nanotechnology-based restorative materials
ALBANY, N.Y., Jan. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research: The restorative materials and bonding agents market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period (2021-2031). The field of dentistry displays significant demand for restorative materials and bonding agents for repair, replacement, and restoration of form and functions of teeth. Besides this, restorative materials are also used to create fillings, crowns, bridges, and other dental implants to fix dental disorders.
Advances in biomedical materials for dentistry are creating opportunities in the restorative materials and bonding agents market. For instance, focus of manufacturers to reduce polymerization shrinkage to lead to improved cure outcomes of restorative materials and bonding agents.
The growth curve of the Asia Pacific restorative materials and bonding agents market is anticipated to chart an upward trajectory in the upcoming years. Expanding dental tourism in India, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam, among other countries of the region is creating demand for restorative materials and bonding agents in the region.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=84191
Restorative Materials and Bonding Agents Market – Key Findings of Report
- Manufacturers in the restorative materials and bonding agents market are undertaking R&D for low film thickness and viscosity in products preferred by dentists. Dental adhesives and bonding agents can affect post-surgery sensitivity and longevity of restoration that impact patient quality of life.
- Focus of manufacturers on R&D on low thickness and viscosity of products is related to other reasons also. Clinically, thick adhesives can accumulate in the corners of proximal box for direct restoration procedures. The accumulated adhesive can appear as translucent areas in a radiograph, which is likely to be misdiagnosed as a gap, void, or secondary decay leading to unnecessary replacement.
- Surface microhardness is a requisite for longevity of restorative materials in the restorative materials and bonding agents market. For instance, some restorative materials are subject to low hardness surfaces, which increase the probability of scratches and failures during restoration
- Ask for Special Discount on Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=84191
- Demand for self-etch adhesive systems to soar, owing to their advantages of reduced sensitivity of procedures, less time-consuming clinical application, and fewer incidence of post-surgery sensitivity. This will lead to truncated demand for much-used alternative etch adhesive systems with rising shift toward simpler clinical processes.
- Companies in the restorative materials and bonding agents market are employing novel technologies to manufacture restorative materials with improved properties
- Glass ionomer cement is one of the preferred restorative materials, as it is easy to use and possesses excellent physical and chemical properties
- Launch of nanomaterials is anticipated to create new revenue streams in the restorative materials and bonding agents market. Nanomaterials exhibit virtue to be incorporated with existing materials to improve dental outcomes.
- Awareness programs and publication of informative brochures for long-term functioning of dental restorations to maintain optimum oral health is on the growth agenda of companies in the restorative materials and bonding agents market
Restorative Materials and Bonding Agents Market – Growth Drivers
- Expanding demand for dental consumables, which include restorative materials, bonding agents, and orthodontics products propels the restorative material and bonding agents market
- Role of product manufacturers to develop novel restorative materials and bonding agents in order to address the shortcomings of predecessor materials bolsters growth of the restorative materials and bonding agents market. Micro and nano-sized reinforcing fillers are some examples of breakthrough materials for dental implants.
Restorative Materials and Bonding Agents Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the restorative materials and bonding agents market are;
- 3M Company
- COLTENE Group
- Shofu Dental Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Kulzer GmbH
- Ultradent Products Inc.
- Medicinos linija UAB
- Dentsply Sirona
- IDENTA Dental Material GmbH
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Voco GmbH
- GC Corporation
- Septodont Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
- Prime Dental Products Pvt Ltd.
- KaVo Kerr
Buy an Exclusive Research Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=84191<ype=S
The restorative materials and bonding agents market is segmented as follows;
Restorative Materials and Bonding Agents Market, by Type
- Restoration Material
- Resin Based Composite
- Glass Ionomer
- Resin Modified Glass Ionomer
- All Ceramic
- Porcelain Fused to Metal
- Cast Gold Alloys
- Cast Metal
- Bonding Agents
- Total Etch
Restorative Materials and Bonding Agents Market, by Application
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Institutes & Research Centers
- Others (Public Health Practice and Military Practice)
Restorative Materials and Bonding Agents Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Chemicals & Materials Industry battles Tangible Impact of Economic and Cultural changes, Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals & Materials Market:
Anti-block and Anti-slip Agents Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/anti-block-anti-slip-agents-market.html
Nucleating Agents Market for Polymers - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/nucleating-agents-polymers-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research