DUBLIN, Sept. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Russia Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Over the last decade, Russia has been one of the best performing economies in Eurasia and the country's disposable income has also witnessed an upsurge. Several foreign automobile manufacturers are focusing on setting up their new automobile facilities in the country or expanding their existing production capacities. As a result of this positive environment surrounding the country's automobile industry, the tyre market in Russia is also witnessing continuous growth. Increasing urbanization, rising disposable income and low vehicle density continue to boost the country's automotive market. The tyre market in Russia is dominated by both global as well as domestic tyre companies. Leading tyre players operating in Russia includes Yokohama, Nokian, Nizhnekamskshina, Continental, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Michelin, etc.
According to Russia Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the country's tyre market is expected to cross US$ 6 billion in 2014. The Russian tyre market is mainly dominated by replacement tyre market, which accounts for majority of the market share in the country's tyre market. The rising automobile production and sales in passenger car commercial vehicles, motorcycles and OTR vehicles over the last five years is expected drive replacement tyre sales in the country. In addition the upcoming FIFA World Cup in 2018 and entrance of Russia in WTO, which would reduce the import duties on automobiles is further expected to provide the much awaited thrust to the industry.
Key topics covered by the report include:
- Russia Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car, Commercial, OTR, etc.
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of tyre industry in Russia
- Identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- Help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- Obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- Gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- Avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Russia Tyre Market Outlook
4. Russia Passenger Vehicles Tyre Market Outlook
5. Russia Commercial Vehicles Tyre Market Outlook
6. Russia OTR Tyre Market Outlook
7. Russia Two Wheeler Tyre Market Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
- Altai Tyre Open Joint Stock Company
- Belshina Open Joint Stock Company
- Bridgestone C.I.S Limited Liability Company
- Continental Kaluga Limited
- Cordiant Open Joint Stock Company
- Goodyear Russia Limited Liability Company
- Michelin Russia and CIS
- Nizhnekamskshina Joint Stock Company
- Nokian Tyres Limited
- Pirelli Tyre Russia
- Yokohama Russia Limited Liability Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4flthh/russia_tyre
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets