DUBLIN, Mar. 06, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8q5sx5/russia_seed) has announced the addition of the "Russia Seed Industry Outlook to 2018 - Cost-Effective Non-Hybrid Seeds to Drive Market Growth" report to their offering.
The report titled Russia Seed Industry Outlook to 2018 - Cost-Effective Non-Hybrid Seeds to Drive Market Growth presents a comprehensive analysis seed market in Russia. The report covers various aspects such as market size of Russia seed industry by sales value and production volume, segmentation on the basis of hybrid and-non-hybrid seeds, by vegetable and non-vegetable seeds, by domestic and export seed markets and by formal and informal industry structure. The report is useful for seed manufacturers, suppliers and wholesalers, and new players venturing in the market.
Russia seed industry has been making constant efforts to evolve over the years by innovating and adopting scientific advancements for the development and production of quality seeds. The seed industry in the country which is contributed by joint stock companies, international companies and domestically owned private companies have showcased enumerable potential to cater to the demand for seeds among farmers, dealers and distributors. It has been observed that majority of the seeds supplied in the market are being controlled by domestic dealers, agents and distributors.
The future of Russia seed industry is expected to be favorable on account of impelling demand due to increased subsidies and increasing government efforts to promote the use of high yielding varieties and increasing investments for research and development of new varieties of crops. The industry is expected to face major challenges in terms of unpredictable weather which may affect the pest occurrences in the short term. Russian crops such as wheat, corn and sunflower are dependent on rainfall and adequate environmental conditions in order to have high yields thus, any delay or deficiency in the rainfall which could lead to droughts may create uncertainty in terms of demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Russia Seed Market Introduction
2. Russia Seed Industry Value Chain
3. Russia Seed Market Size, 2008- 2013
4. Russia Seed Market Segmentation, 2008-2013
5. Russia Vegetable Seed Market Introduction
6. Russia Non Vegetable Seed Market Introduction, 2008-2013
7. Export and Import of Seeds in Russia
8. Trends and Developments in Russia Seed Industry
9. Government Agencies operating in Russia Seed Industry
10. SWOT Analysis of Russia Seed Industry
11. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Russia Seed Industry
12. Competitive Landscape of Major Domestic Players in Russia Seed Industry
13. Future Outlook and Projections of Russia Seed Industry, 2014-2018
14. Macroeconomic Factors of Russia Seed Industry, 2008-2018
15. Analyst Recommendation
- Agrifirm Ailita
- Agrifirm SeDek Ltd
- Agro Field
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8q5sx5/russia_seed
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets