MOSCOW, October 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Ipreo participated at the Moscow International Finance Week (MOSINTERFIN)
Ipreo's Alexandre Bykov spoke at the MOSINTERFIN event on 19th October. Alexandre's presentation focused on flow of funds, investor prospecting opportunities, and Moscow's increasing importance as a leading global finance centre.
- Anatoly Gavrilenko (Guild of financial institutions and institutions of entrepreneurship financial services, Chairman)
- Pavel Gagarin (Gradient Alpha, Chairman of Board of Directors)
- Rostislav Kokorev (Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Deputy Director of Innovation Development and Corporate Governance)
- Sergey Kharlamov (The Federal Financial Markets Service, Deputy Head)
- Alexandre Bykov (Ipreo, Director)
Moderator: Alexey Timofeev (National Association of Securities Market Participants, Chairman of Executive Board)
MOSINTERFIN was initiated by the International Financiers' Guild (IFG), MOSINTERFIN's principal aims are to facilitate a constructive international dialogue on global financial issues.
For more information, please go to http://mosinterfin.ru/index.htm
Ipreo is a premier global provider of high quality data, market intelligence, and productivity solutions to investment banking and corporate clients. With decades of experience serving the capital markets, and a reputation for superior customer service, Ipreo is both a dynamic innovator and a trusted resource. Ipreo has more than 600 employees and operations throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Shareholder ID
- IR platform (BD Corporate)
- IPO services
For more information, please go to http://www.ipreo.com/russia.
Press Contact for Ipreo