- In recent years, the biotherapeutics cell line development market has considerably matured into a multi-billion-dollar industry with significant breakthroughs in the field of genomic research
- Moreover, current as well as upcoming technologies in the market are expected to play an integral role in pushing up cell engineering to newer horizons
ALBANY, New York, June 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- TMR has recently published a new research report that offers detailed information about the overall working dynamics of the global biotherapeutics cell line development market. The research report tries to shed light on the key driving factors, notable restraining factors, leading segments, geographical outlook, and the overall condition of the vendor landscape of the global market.
According to the findings of the research report, the global biotherapeutics cell line development market is expected to showcase a highly promising growth rate of ~7% over the course of the given forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030. The market was initially valued at US$100 Mn in 2019. Given the rate of growth, the valuation of the global market is expected to rise up to US$224 Mn by the fall of 2030.
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=8272
Global Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market – Key Takeaways
- In terms of process, the global biotherapeutics cell line development can be segmented into single cell cloning and transfection & selection. Of these, the global market is being dominated by the segment of single cell cloning over the course of the given period of forecast.
- This growth of the segment is mainly attributed to the increasing demand for biotherapeutics and growing adoption of instruments such as ClonePix & FACS that provide higher throughput.
- Based on the CLD option, the global biotherapeutics cell line development market is segmented into hybrid, do it yourself, outsource, and in-house. Of these, the outsource segment accounted for a considerable share in the global market in 2019. It is projected that the segment will continue to lead over the course of the given period of assessment.
- The growth of the segment is mainly attributed to the increasing demand for outsourced products, low cost of these products, and their rapid delivery.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market (Process: Transfection & Selection and Single Cell Cloning; and CLD Option: In-house, Outsourced, Do-It-Yourself, and Hybrid) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030. https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/8272
Global Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the key driving factor for the growth of the global biotherapeutics cell line development market has been their wide ranging applications across different field such as gene functional studies, drug screening, and biologics production among others.
- Another factor that has uplifted the growth of the global market has been their increasing use in new and popular drugs. Several of these drugs use biologics and thus demand the use of biotherapeutics cell line development techniques.
- Another important growth factor for the market development has been the growing geriatric population across globe coupled with increasing prevalence of diseases. Furthermore, recent backing and support offered by different governments to boost the pharma and biotechnology sectors is also expected to drive the growth of the global biotherapeutics cell line development market.
Analyze Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Global Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market – Geographical Outlook
- There are five key regions of the global biotherapeutics cell line development market viz. Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Of these, currenetly the global market is being dominated by the regional segment of North America.
- The growth of the regional segment is primarily attributed to the increased amount of resources and funding offered for the activities of research and development.
- The regional segment of Asia Pacific is projected to witness a highly promising growth in the near future due to considerably expanding bio-pharma industry and investments poured in by key players.
Global Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market – Key Players
Key players operating in the global biotherapeutics cell line development market include Merck KGaA, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), Danaher Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim Group, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Lonza Group Ltd., and Probiogen AG among others.
Purchase the Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=8272<ype=S
Global Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market: Segmentation
- Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market, by Process
- Transfection & Selection
- Single Cell Cloning
- Manual LDC
- Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market, by CLD Option
- Biotherapeutics Cell Line Development Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global pharmaceutical industry:
Respiratory Protection Equipment Market - Respiratory protection equipment are devices worn by workers in factories to circumvent inadvertent inhalation of harmful particles present in the air. These devices filter the air by removing harmful substances and provide clean air to breathe. Employees who have to work in places where there is insufficient oxygen or presence of toxic substances, fumes, gases, harmful dusts, or sprays, need respirators to protect themselves. Numerous companies are undertaking keen measures regarding employee well-being, encouraging global health and safety specialists and manufacturers to produce superior respiratory protection equipment.
Diabetes Management Market - The competitive landscape of the global diabetes management market is a fragmented one due to the presence of several key players. Some of the key players in the market include names such as Sanofi Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Medtronic, Dexcom, Abbott, Bristol Meyers Squibb, Abbott Laboratories, and Eli Lily among others. These companies are concentrating on developing new therapeutics and affordable management systems to expand their global reach.
Polypill Products Market - Research and development activities within the polypill products market are largely focused on minimizing the side effects and investigating the consequences of non-adherence to polypill products in comparison with individual medication. Thus, due to a surge in the prevalence of chronic diseases across the world, the demand for polypill products is projected to witness notable growth in the coming years. At the back of these factors, the global polypill products market is expected to reach market value of ~US$ 35 Bn by the end of 2027.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research