- Rise in the prevalence of diabetes and rise in adoption of technologically sound wound care products are the key trends influencing market development
- The foot ulcer segment is anticipated to dominate the global market, owing to high incidence of diabetic foot ulcers
ALBANY, New York, March 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In its recent research report, Transparency Market Research has provided a detailed information about working dynamics of the global diabetic ulcers treatment market. According to the research report, the global market is expected to exhibit a promising CAGR of more than 7.0% from 2018 to 2026. The market valuation of the diabetic ulcers treatment market was around the mark of US$7.3 Bn in 2017. With the mentioned rate of growth, the valuation will rise up to US$13.6 bn by the end of 2026. There are a variety of factors that are influencing the overall development of the global diabetic ulcers treatment market.
"The companies operating in the global market are now investing heavily in the development of new therapeutics and treatment techniques for diabetic ulcers. The evolving conditions and rise of different disorders associated with diabetes has provided the companies to work on multiple treatment methods that will cater to the patients' demands. Thus, the competition in the market will remain intense in the next few years as the market leaders try to leverage their brand identity and product developments to attract more consumers", notes TMR analyst.
Request PDF Brochure of Diabetic Ulcers Treatment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=57765
Key Findings in the Research Report
- The global diabetic ulcers treatment market is broadly segmented in terms of type of ulcer, type of treatment, grade, end-user, and region.
- Based on type of ulcer, the global market is segmented into foot ulcer, corneal ulcer, skin ulcer, mouth ulcer, and others. The segment of foot ulcers is further segmented into ischemic ulcers, neuro-ischemic ulcers, and neuropathic ulcers. The segment of foot ulcer has been the dominant segment in recent years. This segment will continue to dominate the global market on account of increasing incidences of these foot ulcers due to diabetes.
- Depending upon the type of treatment, the global market for diabetic ulcers treatment can be categorized into active therapies, wound care devices, wound care dressings, and others. Of these, the segment of wound care dressings is projected to dominate the global market.
- Based on grade, the market is segmented into grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5. In 2017, the global market was primarily dominated by the segment of grade 1 diabetic ulcers. The segment will continue to dominate the global market in coming years.
- Based on the end-user, the global market for diabetic ulcers treatment market is segmented into home health care, community healthcare centers, hospital outpatient settings, and hospital inpatient settings. Of these, the segment of hospital inpatient settings is expected to emerge as the dominant segment. Rise in number of patients hospitalized and investment for improvement of the overall healthcare infrastructure are some of the key factors that will drive market's growth.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Diabetic Ulcers Treatment Market by Ulcer Type - Foot Ulcer (Neuropathic Ulcer, Ischemic Ulcers and Neuro-Ischemic Ulcer), Mouth Ulcer, Skin Ulcer, Corneal Ulcer; Treatment Type - Wound Care Dressings (Antimicrobial Dressings, Foam Dressings, Film Dressings, Alginate Dressings, Hydrogel Dressings, Other Dressings), Wound Care Devices (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Ultrasound Therapy, HBOT and Electromagnetic Therapy), Active Therapies (Skin Grafts & Substitutes, Growth Factors, Hemostatic Agents and Sealants), Others (Pressure Relief Devices, Traditional Wound Care Products); Grade - Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5; End user - Hospital Inpatient Settings, Hospital Outpatient Settings, Community Health Centers, Home Health Care. Read Details TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/57765
Global Diabetic Ulcers Treatment Market – Key Drivers
- One of the biggest driving factors for the overall development of the global diabetic ulcers treatment market is the increasing prevalence of diabetes as a general disorder among masses. This prevalence of diabetes has led to spread of a lot of associated disorders such as skin ulcers, foot ulcers, and corneal ulcers among others.
- Rise in geriatric population and increasing adoption of cutting edge technological solutions are some of the other key factors that are influencing the development of the global diabetic ulcers treatment market.
Global Diabetic Ulcers Treatment Market – Key Restraining Factors
Even though the market is moving towards a considerable valuation, there are a few factors that might impede its development and stop it from realizing its full potential.
- One of the key restraining factors for the growth of the global market is the high cost associated with newly introduced and technologically advanced diabetic ulcer treatment methods.
- Consumers are preferring to adopt conventional treatment practices due to their affordability in spite of their slow healing time. This might also hamper the market development.
Global Diabetic Ulcers Treatment Market – Regional Outlook
- North America has traditionally been the dominant segment of the global diabetic ulcers treatment market. The market is expected to continue its dominance over the course of the given period of forecast. Increasing number of patients suffering from diabetes, substantial investment in overhauling healthcare infrastructure, and presence of key market leaders are some of the main factors that are defining the growth of the regional market.
- The regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to be the next in line after North America. The growth of the market is fuelled by the increasing demand from emerging economies such as India and China.
Analyze Diabetic Ulcers Treatment market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Diabetic Ulcers Treatment Market – Key Market Players
Some of the prominent brands in the global diabetic ulcers treatment market are Smith & Nephew plc, Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., MölnlyckeHealth Care AB, Essity Aktiebolag, Cardinal Health, 3M Healthcare, B. Braun Melsungen AG, AcelityL.P., Inc., and ConvaTec, Inc.
Global Diabetic Ulcers Treatment Market Segmentation
- Foot Ulcer
- Neuropathic Ulcer
- Ischemic Ulcers
- Neuro-Ischemic Ulcer
- Mouth Ulcer
- Skin Ulcer
- Corneal Ulcer
- Wound Care Dressings
- Antimicrobial Dressings
- Foam Dressings
- Film Dressings
- Alginate Dressings
- Hydrogel Dressings
- Other Dressings
- Wound Care Devices
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electromagnetic Therapy
- Active Therapies
- Skin Grafts & Substitutes
- Growth Factors
- Hemostatic Agents and Sealants
- Pressure Relief Devices
- Traditional Wound Care Products
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Hospital Inpatient Settings
- Hospital Outpatient Settings
- Community Health Centers
- Home Health Care
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Healthcare Industry:
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market: The global medical nonwoven disposables market is driven by technological advancements in health care, increase in demand for advancement in wound dressing techniques, and rise in government initiatives for manufacturing nonwoven medical fabric.The market was valued at US$ 13,620.0 Mn in 2017 and is expeced to reach US$ 19,183.7 mn by 2026, with the CAGR of 3.9% from 2018 to 2026.
Substance Abuse Treatment Market: The global substance abuse treatment market was valued at approximately US$ 8,000.0 Mn in 2017. It is anticipated to reach a value of nearly US$ 16,000 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of about 8% from 2018 to 2026. Awareness about initiatives by manufacturers and governments and rise in abuse of prescription drugs are likely to fuel the global substance abuse treatment market from 2018 to 2026.
Gout Therapy Market: Development of novel systemic treatment with enhanced safety and efficiency by drug manufactures is expected to boost the gout therapy market. Additionally, steadily rising pool of arthritic patients worldwide could impel the growth of the market. The global gout therapy market has been segmented based on drug class, distribution channel, and region.
Chromatography Syringes Market: Increasing focus by major market players owing to rising use of analytical chromatography for drug approval process and food safety studies is likely to boost the global chromatography syringes market from 2017 to 2025. The global chromatography syringes market can be segmented in terms of chromatography, needle tip style, syringe type, material used, end-user, and region.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research