- Increasing demand for FFPE tissue samples during the COVID-19 pandemic is boosting the global FFPE tissue samples market
- Rise in the number of cancer patients in Asia Pacific is estimated to help the regional market to expand at a CAGR of 5.35% during the forecast period
ALBANY, N.Y., Jan. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research: According to analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global FFPE tissue samples market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031. A notable increase in the number of patients suffering from chronic disorders globally is estimated to lead to high revenue-generation opportunities in the global market for FFPE tissue samples in the years to come.
FFPE tissues find wide application in a procedure named immunohistochemistry (IHC), where tissue segments are placed on a slide and then in an antibodies solution in order to bind to specific proteins or structures. Hence, rising use of FFPE tissues in IHC is creating lucrative prospects in the FFPE tissue samples market.
FFPE tissues are considered one of the crucial part in the study of cancer or oncology. Scientists are inclining toward the use of FFPE tissues in order to study specific proteins as preserved tumor tissues show very distinctive morphologies. In the past few years, there has been a significant rise in the number of people suffering from different cancer types as well as other severe diseases. This factor is creating high demand for FFPE tissue samples around the world.
Request Brochure of FFPE Tissue Samples Market Research Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78463
FFPE Tissue Samples Market: Key Findings
- The FFPE tissue samples market is estimated to be driven by many factors such as remarkable developments in molecular assays through the use of FFPE tissue samples blocks and progress in the field of molecular biological techniques. Furthermore, developments in scientific extractions and recovery techniques and advancements in the field of molecular organic strategies are likely to boost the demand for FFPE tissue samples in the years ahead.
- Rising popularity of the concept of personalized medicine has resulted in the increase in the need of working on a huge number of samples by histopathologists. This factor is likely to lead to increased demand for the FFPE tissue samples from across the globe during the forecast period.
- Onset of the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in rise in the demand for FFPE tissue samples as the number of patient population is increasing around the world. Hence, the market is expected to have a positive impact of the ongoing pandemic. Moreover, players are increasing efforts to offer improved solutions to supply chain issues amid the pandemic.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on FFPE Tissue Samples Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78463
FFPE Tissue Samples Market: Growth Boosters
- Rising need for the examination and diagnosis of different diseases are generating sales avenues in the FFPE tissue samples market
- Increased use of technique across different end-use segments such as diagnostic laboratories, specialized clinics, and research & scientific laboratories is fueling business prospects in the market
- Surge in prevalence of cancer is anticipated to boost the demand for FFPE tissues samples in the years ahead
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=78463
FFPE Tissue Samples Market: Regional Analysis
- The market is anticipated to continue gaining promising expansion avenues in North America, owing to several factors such as technological advancements and rise in the use of FFPE tissues samples in the regional healthcare industry
- Increase in cancer patient pool and improving healthcare infrastructure in Asia Pacific are prognosticated to help in the growth of the FFPE tissue samples market in this region
Buy FFPE Tissue Samples Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78463<ype=S
FFPE Tissue Samples Market: Key Players
The report profiles following market players:
- BioChain Institute, Inc.
- Discovery Life Sciences
- Geneticist, Inc.
- OriGene Technologies, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
- PrecisionMed, Inc.
- REPROCELL, Inc.
- TriStar Technology Group LLC
FFPE Tissue Samples Market Segmentation
- Genomic Study & Analysis
- Whole Genome Sequencing & Amplification
- Next Generation Sequencing
- DNA Extraction
- Proteomic Study & Analysis
- Protein Extraction
- Clinical Proteomics
Tissue Sample Type
- FFPE Normal Tissue Samples
- FFPE Diseased Tissue Samples
- Research & Scientific Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Specialized Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Pressure Ulcer Diagnostics Market: Launch of innovative pressure ulcer diagnostic products, presence of key players, rise in awareness about pressure ulcer diagnostic tools & tests, and surge in COVID-19 patients suffering from pressure ulcers & other chronic diseases are anticipated to boost the growth of the global pressure ulcer diagnostics market during the forecast period.
Prepacked Chromatography Columns Market: Technology has been the biggest aid for development in healthcare. As new diagnostic and treatment methods come up, the pharmaceutical industry becomes stronger. This has a positive impact on the markets that support smooth operations of pharmaceutical companies. One such aiding market for pharmaceuticals is the prepacked chromatography columns market.
Hospital Infectious Disease Testing Market: The hospital infectious disease testing market has experienced strong growth in the last decade due to factors such as increased awareness about growth in the incidence of infections globally and development of innovative prevention and treatment solutions. Major factors driving the market are establishment of quality government guidelines and uniform code for prevention of hospital infectious diseases.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/ffpe-tissue-samples-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research