DUBLIN, November 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mj6fzm/osram_oslon) has announced the addition of the "OSRAM Oslon Square LED Reverse Costing Analysis" report to their offering.
Osram Opto Semiconductor has recently released the Oslon Square family with the first 2mm² LED family from Osram, which generates 2 times more light than the Oslon SSL 1mm² chip. The new design of cathode and anode increases the light extraction of the LED. Moreover, the efficacy of the chip is enhanced by the new package design improving reflection. The blue Oslon Square produces 270lm for 700mA, i.e. 123lm/W.
- OSRAM promotes 2mm sq. LED for projection or MR16 lamp replacement
- The efficiency is higher compared to similar Oslon 1mm sq. LED
- Find out how more than twice the light is obtained with the 2mm sq. chip
Manufactured in the new Osram UX:3 technology, the 2 components integrate a thin GaN LED bonded on a germanium substrate and a silicon protective diode in a tiny ceramic package (3mm x 3mm).
System Plus Consulting is publishing a reverse costing report comparing Oslon Square 2mm² with Oslon SSL 1mm², 2 blue LEDs from OSRAM.
This report provides a complete teardown of the 2 LEDs with:
- Detailed photos
- Material analysis
- Structure of packaging and dies
- Manufacturing Process Flow
- In-depth economical analysis
- Manufacturing cost breakdown
- Selling price estimation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview / Introduction
2. Physical Analysis
3. Manufacturing Process Flow
4. Cost Analysis
5. Estimated Manufacturer Price Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mj6fzm/osram_oslon
SOURCE Research and Markets