DUBLIN, Oct. 09 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/st8kkw/cree_1200v_sic) has announced the addition of the "CREE 1200V SiC Module - Reverse Costing Analysis" report to their offering.
The CAS120M12BM2 from CREE Semiconductor is a power module of 2 transistors with a breakdown voltage of 1200V for a current of 138A (90°C), an ultra low on-resistance (13m?), a fast switching speed and a fast reverse recovery.
The CAS120M12BM2 integrates 12 2nd generation high-voltage SiC (Silicon Carbide) power MOSFET dies with a current of 23A (90°C) for 10 sq mm, and 24x Z-Rec diode of 4.8 sq mm are integrated in the power module. The Z-Rec diode is a mix between a Schottky and junction barrier diode.
The second generation MOSFET has a new gate design, a more sophisticated ohmic contact and a thinner substrate, the comparison between the 2 generation is doing in the report.
Based on a complete teardown analysis, the report provides an estimation of the production cost of the CAS120M12BM2 package, SiC MOSFET Transistor and Schottky Barrier Diode.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview / Introduction
2. Companies Profile
3. CREE Profile
4. CAS120M12BM2 Characteristics
5. CAS120M12BM2 Characteristics
6. CAS120M12BM2 Physical Analysis
7.Physical Analysis Methodology
- Package Views & Dimensions
9. Die View, Dimensions & Marking
- Guard Ring
- Cross-Section Gate
- Substrate and Epitaxy Layers, Backside
- MOSFET Characteristics
- Comparison First and Second Generation
11. Die View, Dimensions & Marking
- Guard Ring, Cross-Section
- Substrate and Epitaxy Layers
- Diode Characteristics
12. Manufacturing Process Flow
- MOSFET Front end Unit, Tests Unit
- Transistor Process Flow
- Diode Front end Unit, Process Flow
- Diode Process Flow
- Power Module Process Flow
14. Cost Analysis
15. Synthesis of the cost analysis
- Main steps of economic analysis
17. Yields Hypothèses
- MOSFET Epitaxy Cost
- MOSFET Front-End Cost
- MOSFET Wafer Cost
- MOSFET Cost per process steps
- MOSFET : Back-End : Probe and
20. Package & Final Test
21. Price Estimation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/st8kkw/cree_1200v_sic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets