ALBANY, New York, June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports DatabaseOrthopedic Devices Market to 2017 - Spinal Surgery and Advanced Prosthetics Products to be Major Growth Driver
Orthopedic Devices Market to 2017 - Spinal Surgery and Advanced Prosthetics Products to be Major Growth Driver provides key data, information and analysis on an emerging countries orthopedic devices market.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.com/orthopedic-devices-market-to-2017-spinal-surgery-and-advanced-prosthetics-products-to-be-major-growth-driver-report.html
The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on ten orthopedic devices market categories Joint reconstruction, spinal surgery, orthobiologics, trauma fixation, arthroscopy, orthopedic braces and supports, orthopedic prosthetics, cranio maxillofacial fixation (CMF), orthopedic accessories, orthopedic reamers. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape with major acquisitions and mergers in the last five years and a detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
Related Market Research Reports on Orthopedic Devices Market
- Key geographies covered include the United States, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, India, China, Japan and Australia.
- Market size data for ten orthopedic devices market categories Joint reconstruction, spinal surgery, orthobiologics, trauma fixation, arthroscopy, orthopedic braces and supports, orthopedic prosthetics, cranio maxillofacial fixation (CMF), orthopedic accessories and orthopedic reamers.
- Annualized market revenues data, forecast forward for seven years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends for orthopedic devices in emerging countries market.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and restraints by each category within the orthopedic devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies.
- Key players covered include Depuy, Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Stryker Corporation, Synthes, Inc., Smith and Nephew Plc, Bonovo Orthopedics, Inc., Advanced BioMedical Technologies, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the orthopedic devices market in emerging countries.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies in emerging countries.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline in emerging countries.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Whats the next big thing in the orthopedic devices market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the orthopedic devices market in emerging countries and the factors shaping it.
Browse All GBI Research Latest Reports & Industry Analysis
Latest Reports by GBI Research
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948