ALBANY, New York, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Remote Patient Monitoring Market to 2019 - Potential to Reduce Healthcare Cost Burden and Improve Quality of Care to Drive Future Growth
ResearchMoz announces that it has published a new study Remote Patient Monitoring Market to 2019 - Potential to Reduce Healthcare Cost Burden and Improve Quality of Care to Drive Future Growth
GBI Research's report "Remote Patient Monitoring Market to 2019 - Potential to Reduce Healthcare Cost Burden and Improve Quality of Care to Drive Future Growth" looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the two remote patient monitoring market segments: implantable remote patient monitoring and external remote patient monitoring.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/remote-patient-monitoring-market-to-2019-potential-to-reduce-healthcare-cost-burden-and-improve-quality-of-care-to-drive-future-growth-report.html
The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives a detailed analysis of each segment's pipeline products, as well as details of important M&A deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Information on market size for the two remote patient monitoring market segments: implantable remote patient monitoring and external remote patient monitoring.
- Annualized market revenue data, forecast to 2019, and company share data for 2011.
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the remote patient monitoring market.
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies in the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global remote patient monitoring market.
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the remote patient monitoring market landscape.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global remote patient monitoring market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Executive Summary 10
2.1 The Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market is Expected to Exceed $600m by 2019 at a CAGR of 16% 10
2.2 The US is the Largest Market for Remote Patient Monitoring 11
2.3 Top Five Companies Account for 70% of the Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market 11
2.4 Increasing Awareness of the Benefits of RPM Implementation will be the Main Driver of Future Growth 11
3 Introduction 12
3.1 GBI Research Guidance 12
4 Remote Patient Monitoring: Device Overview 13
4.1 Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices 13
4.2 External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices 13
5 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market: Market Characterization 14
5.1 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Revenue ($m), 2005-2012 14
5.2 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Revenue ($m), 2012-2019 15
5.3 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Key Company Share (%), 2011 17
5.4 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market: Key Trends 18
5.4.1 Evolution of Compatibility between IEEE and HL7 Standards to Increase Adoption in the Future 18
5.4.2 Reimbursement Trends in the Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market 19
5.4.3 Healthcare Providers Shifting to Cloud-based Storage is Expected to Drive the Future Adoption of Remote Patient Monitoring 19
5.5 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market: Market Dynamics 20
5.5.1 Market Drivers 20
5.5.2 Market Restraints 23
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948