ALBANY, New York, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Electronic Polymers Global Markets to 2017 - North America and Western Europe Focus on Innovation While Asia-Pacific Benefits from Low Cost Manufacturing
GBI Researchs report, Electronic Polymers Global Markets to 2017 - North America and Western Europe Focus on Innovation While Asia-Pacific Benefits from Low Cost Manufacturing, provides an in-depth analysis of the global polymers market for the electrical and electronics industry. The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the electronic polymer markets in the major regions of the world. The report contains demand analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints and a competitive landscape covering the major players in the different regions. The report also contains historic and forecast price trends for all of the major regions. The report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global electronic polymers market covering all the major parameters.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.com/electronic-polymers-global-markets-to-2017-north-america-and-western-europe-focus-on-innovation-while-asia-pacific-benefits-from-low-cost-manufacturing-report.html
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for half of the global polymer demand for electrical and electronic applications and was the largest market for electronic polymers. Traditional polymers such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene constituted more than half of the global electronic polymers demand in 2011. These polymers were largely used for insulation or encapsulation purposes.
The global demand for electronic polymers increased from 12.2 million tons in 2005 to 15.6 million tons in 2011 at a CAGR of 4.2%. In the forecast period 2011-2017, the demand is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%, due to the market dominance of Asia-Pacific.
The report provides in-depth analysis, market opportunities and market challenges for the manufacturers of electronic polymers. Its scope includes -
- Demand analysis of electronic polymers at the global level from 2005 to 2011 and forecasts to 2017.
- Detailed demand analysis of electronic polymers by key polymers and for all major regions.
- Price analysis and forecasts of electronic polymers for all the major regions.
- Competitive landscape for electronic polymers market globally and for the major regions.
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers, restraints and challenges for the electronic polymers market.
Related Market Research Reports on Polymer Market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the electronic polymers industry globally.
- Benefit from GBI Researchs advanced insight into each of the regional markets through detailed demand forecasts, key polymers analysis and competitive landscape analysis.
- Multiply your revenue streams by identifying the key growth sectors and geographies.
- Develop invest-divest strategies through knowledge of the global and regional market sizes, growth trends and competitive landscapes.
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends shaping and driving the electronic polymers markets in various regions.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the market landscape and the factors shaping it.
Report Category: Chemicals
Browse All GBI Research Latest Reports & Industry Analysis
Latest Reports by GBI Research
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948