ALBANY, New York, January 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database 2G/3G/4G Subscriptions, Deployments and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1'2012
With over 49 fully commercial network launches and 200 LTE-enabled devices available in the market as of January 2012, LTE adoption has considerably gained momentum throughout the globe. Unique market and operator requirements have driven several early LTE launches. Driven by these early launches global LTE subscriptions reached 6.4 Million at the end of Q4'2011.
From an operator viewpoint Verizon Wireless (U.S) is leading the market with a 64 % market share thanks to its tremendous coverage footprint that currently spans across 178 regional markets in the United States. Verizon's market share is followed by NTT DoCoMo, which represents 23 % of all LTE subscriptions. Going forward, the LTE market is set to grow with a CAGR of 150 % over the next 5 years and will eventually represent more than 8 % of all mobile connections by 2016. From an infrastructure manufacturer perspective, Ericsson, Nokia Siemens Networks and Alcatel-Lucent are leading the market and account for a combined market share of 65 % of all LTE contracts. Ericsson is also leading the market from a technology neutral perspective with a 25 % stake in all global 2G/3G/4G contracts.
Covering over 810 operators, 53 infrastructure vendors and 222 countries worldwide the "2G/3G/4G Subscriptions, Deployments and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1'2012" tracks global cellular network deployments, infrastructure vendor contracts, and subscriptions by technology, data protocol, category (pre-paid, post paid), region, country, and operator. The report includes:
- Infrastructure contracts by technology, data protocol, region, country, vendor and operator
- Infrastructure market share by equipment type, region, country and vendor
- Network deployments by technology, data protocol, region, country and operator.
- Number of cellular network subscriptions (as of Q4'2011) by air interface technology, data protocol, region, country and operator
- Five-year subscriptions forecasts by air interface technology, data protocol, region, country and operator
- Subscriptions market share data by air interface technology, data protocol, region, country and operator.
- Penetration data by region and country
- Population data by region and country
Browse All Telecommunications Market Research Reports & Industry Analysis
Browse All Signals and Systems Telecom Research Reports & Industry Analysis
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Global Market Research Reports