DUBLIN, July 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
Did you know?
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India's largest in-vitro diagnostics company.
- Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
- Abacus ALS is the largest privately owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia & New Zealand.
- Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- Axon Lab's 242 employees collaborate with Abbott Point of Care, ARKRAY, Inc., EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, HORIBA, Ltd., iLine Microsystems, LifeSign LLC, Princeton BioMeditech Corporation, PTS Diagnostics, Qualigen Inc. and Siemens Healthcare to distribute their point-of-care products throughout Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovenia and Switzerland.
This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the leading 400 manufacturers and distributors of both core laboratory and point-of-care diagnostics. Their products are used by healthcare professionals across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Profile information in The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide' includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties & Diseases, Testing Systems, Point-Of-Care Focus, Countries Served, Revenue ($U.S. million), Year Established, Number of Employees, Parent Company, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksgch3/the_top_400
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets