DUBLIN, June 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S Flexible Packaging Market - By Material (Plastic Film, Aluminium Foil, Paper, Bioplastic), Type (Stand-Up Pouches, Retort Pouches, Gusseted Bags, Others), Printing Technology (Flexography, Rotogravure, Digital), Application Forecast To 2021" report to their offering.
Rising competition among manufacturers as well as rising concerns regarding environmental safety is encouraging manufacturers to develop flexible packaging, which is cost-effective, requires less resources, and provides better protection, further supporting the growth of the U.S. flexible packaging market.
The segmentation considered for this report is as follows: material, type, printing technology, application, and region. The U.S. flexible packaging market, by material, is categorized into plastic film, paper, aluminum foil, and bioplastic. The U.S. flexible packaging market, by type, is categorized into stand-up pouches, retort pouches, wraps, flat pouches, gusseted bags, wicketed bags, and others (stick packs and sachets). Stand-up pouches are estimated to contribute the most to the total U.S. flexible packaging market, as they are widely used in the enduser industry.
Objectives Of The Study:
- To define, describe, and project the flexible packaging market in the U.S. on the basis of material, type, printing technology, and application
- To provide detailed information regarding the main factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically analyze the market share of key segments of the U.S. flexible packaging market
- To forecast the market size of segments and its submarkets, in terms of value and volume, in the key regions [Northeast, West, Midwest, Southeast, and Southwest] of the U.S.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments - investment & expansions, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, agreements & collaborations, and research & development - in the flexible packaging market
- American Packaging Corporation
- Ampac Holdings, Llc
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc.
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Glenroy, Inc.
- Printpack, Inc.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Sonoco Products Company
- Tredegar Corporation
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 U.S. Flexible Packaging Market, By Material
8 U.S.: Flexible Packaging Market, By Type
9 U.S.: Flexible Packaging Market, By Printing Technology
10 U.S. Flexible Packaging Market, By Application
11 U.S. Flexible Packaging Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tr8fsl/u_s_flexible
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets