DUBLIN, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Diapers Market By Product Type (Disposable Diapers, Training Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Swim Pants and Biodegradable Diapers), By Adults Vs Kids, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
United States diapers market is growing at a modest pace on account of reviving economy, growing awareness to use quality diapers and surging expenditure on baby care. Moreover, rising product innovations from major players as well as new entrants, coupled with effective marketing campaigns being adopted by the companies, is expected to boost demand for diapers in the US over the next five years.
According to United States Diapers Market By Product Type, By Adults Vs Kids, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021, the US diapers market is projected to reach US$ 9.8 billion by 2021, on account of growing trend of adult diapers, particularly among women, who are facing incontinence issues, coupled with rising demand for bio-degradable diapers. US diapers market is majorly dominated by two players, Procter & Gamble and Kimberly-Clark, with both cumulatively account for a market share of over 75% in 2015.
New product variants and new service offerings like subscription service on monthly or weekly basis, coupled with well-established retail network and strong presence of online retailers, is forecast to drive growth in the US diapers market during the forecast period. Over the next five years, the adult diapers' segment is expected to grow at a faster rate compared to the kids diapers' category.
Key Topics Covered:
- United States Diapers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Disposable Diapers, Training Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Swim Pants and Biodegradable Diapers), By Adults Vs Kids
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- CVS Health
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Safeway Inc.
- Seventh Generation, Inc.
- Target Corporation
- The Kroger Company
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Walgreen Co.
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Diapers Market Overview
5. United States Diapers Market Outlook
6. United States Disposable Diapers Market Outlook
7. United States Training Diapers Market Outlook
8. United States Cloth Diapers Market Outlook
9. United States Swim Pants Market Outlook
10. United States Biodegradable Diapers Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends and Developments
13. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
14. Import- Export Dynamics
15. United States Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lk59d6/united_states
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets