DUBLIN, August 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United Kingdom Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
According to United Kingdom Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", tire market in the United Kingdom is projected to surpass US$ 6 billion by 2021.
United Kingdom comprises England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, with England being the largest country in terms of population and area. England accounts for the highest number of vehicles in the UK, and contributes more than four-fifths of the total tire demand in the region. London, owing to its expanding population and large vehicle fleet size, is the largest generator of tire demand in the United Kingdom. Most of the leading global automotive OEMs like Nissan, Land Rover, Toyota, Honda, DAF, etc., operate their production facilities in the UK, which consequently, creates huge demand for tires in the country.
United Kingdom tire market is predominantly replacement driven, owing to large and expanding vehicle fleet size in the country. In 2015, the country's tire market was dominated by the passenger car tire segment, which accounted for more than 80% of the total tire demand in the UK, followed by light commercial vehicle and medium & heavy commercial vehicle tires.
A major portion of demand for tires in the country emanates from London and South East regions due to their large automobile fleet size and high level of urbanization. Few of the leading global tire companies operating in the United Kingdom include Michelin, Pirelli, Goodyear-Dunlop, Bridgestone, Continental, Kumho and Yokohama.
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Online Sale of Tires
- Increasing Penetration of Winter Tires
- Rising Demand for M&HCV Tires
- Growing Retread Tire Market
- Growing Adoption of Fuel Efficient Technology
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. United Kingdom Tire Production Overview
5. United Kingdom Tire Market Outlook
6. United Kingdom Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. United Kingdom Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. United Kingdom Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. United Kingdom Off-The Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
10. United Kingdom Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. United Kingdom Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone United Kingdom Limited
- Continental Tyre Group Ltd.
- Cooper Tyre & Rubber Company UK Limited
- Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd.
- Hankook Tyre UK Limited
- Kumho Tyre UK Limited
- Michelin Tyre PLC
- Pirelli UK Ltd.
- Toyo Tires (UK) Limited
- Yokohama HPT Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3hcvq/united_kingdom
Related Topics: Automotive Tires
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets