DUBLIN, August 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Romania Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
Tire market in Romania is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016 - 2021. Expanding automobile fleet, changing consumer behavior and rising industrialization is forecast to support growth in Romania tire market during 2015 - 2020.
In terms of geographical area, Romania is one of the largest countries among Balkan Peninsula nations. With five manufacturing plants involved in the production of passenger cars and commercial vehicles, Romania is one of the leading automobile manufacturers in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region. As a result, in addition to domestic players, various global tire manufacturers such as SC Continental Automotive Products S.R.L., Michelin Romania S.A. and S.C. Pirelli Tyres Romania S.r.l. are engaged in selling tires in the country.
The country's vehicle fleet is dominated by the passenger car segment, followed by the commercial vehicle segment. Consequently, the passenger car tire segment held a major volume share in the country's tire market in 2015 and its dominance is anticipated to continue during the forecast period as well. Of the total five tire production facilities operating in the country, two plants are owned by Michelin and the remaining three are operated by Continental, Eurotire and Pirelli.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Romania Tire Production Overview
5. Romania Tire Market Outlook
6. Romania Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. Romania Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. Romania Light Commercial (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Romania Off-the-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
10. Romania Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Romania Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone România S.R.L.
- Eurotire Plant SA
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Romania S.R.L.
- Hankook Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Michelin Romania S.A.
- Nokian Tyres PLC
- S.C. Pirelli Tyres Romania S.r.l.
- SC Continental Automotive Products S.R.L.
- Toyo Tire Europe GmbH
- Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zf88xq/romania_tire
Related Topics: Automotive Tires
Other European markets Explored
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets