DUBLIN, June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Content Delivery Network Market Research Report By Solution, Service Provider, End User, Vertical, Geography - Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The report on North America Content Delivery Networks market provides in-depth analysis of the regional adoption trends, future growth potential, key issues and opportunities in the considered market.
The report also includes estimated market sizes and forecasts of basic coverage markets such as Mobile commerce services, Enterprise mobility services, Video on demand Services , Support & Maintenance services, Software as-a services and Managed Services, which privileged internet service providers to improver there content caching speed.
Furthermore, it provides a comprehensive Business case analysis along with the information on major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges and key issues in Identity & Access management market.
The adoption of CDN in North America is growing steadily and the market in the U.S. is estimated to dominate the North America CDN market in 2016. The deployment of CDN in e-commerce, media & entertainment, advertisement, online gaming, ISPs, and other verticals is already huge. The increasing consumption of cloud services; increasing adoption of mobiles, smartphones, and other devices; and consumption of video over portable devices are the major factors contributing to the growth of the North America CDN market. The continuous growth in integration of various cloud services is further encouraging the market growth.
Major players operating in the North America content delivery network market include Akamai Technologies, Level 3 Communications LLC, Limelight Networks, Inc., Internap, Highwinds Network Group, Inc., CDNetworks, and Amazon Web Services, among others. The North America content delivery network market is estimated to be valued at USD 2.96 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR 14.8% from 2016 to 2021.
Objectives Of The Study
- To define and forecast the North America content delivery network market on the basis of solution, service provider type, end user, and vertical
- To provide detailed information of the major factors influencing the growth of the North America content delivery network market
- To analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends
- To analyze various opportunities in the North America content delivery network market for stakeholders
- To forecast the market size of the North America content delivery network market with respect to countries, namely, the U.S. and Canada
- To profile key players operational in the market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as partnerships & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and contracts in the North America content delivery network market
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 North America Content Delivery Network Market, By Solution
6 North America Content Delivery Network Market, By Service Provider Type
7 North America Content Delivery Network Market, By End User
8 North America Content Delivery Network Market, By Vertical
9 North America Content Delivery Network Market, By Geography
10 North America Content Delivery Network Market: Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Akamai Technologies
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Cloudflare, Inc.
- Highwinds Network Group, Inc.
- Level 3 Communications, Llc
- Limelight Networks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtfldl/north_america
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets