DUBLIN, August 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Middle East and Africa Masterbatch Market By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive), By End User (Packaging, Construction, Automotive, Consumer Appliances and Others), By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
According to Middle East & Africa Masterbatch Market By Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021, the masterbatch market in MEA is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2016-2021. Increasing per capita plastic consumption, low cost of polymer production due to abundant availability of raw materials and rising demand from plastic and polymer manufacturers are some of the major factors anticipated to augment masterbatch demand in Middle East & Africa over the next five years.
In 2015, the largest end user industry for masterbatch applications in MEA was the packaging industry, and the segment is projected to dominate though 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- MEA Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive), By End User (Packaging, Construction, Automotive, Consumer Appliances & Others), By Country (Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, UAE, South Africa & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Al Zhoor Plastic Factory
- Ampacet Corporation
- Astra Polymers Compounding Co., Ltd.
- Cabot Performance Products FZE
- Clariant Masterbatches (Saudi Arabia)
- EnerPlastics LLC
- Hubron International
- Ingenia Polymers Corp.
- Juffali PolyOne Masterbatch Co., Ltd.
- Schulman Inc.
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Masterbatch Market Overview
5. Middle East & Africa Masterbatch Market Outlook
6. Middle East & Africa White Masterbatch Market Outlook
7. Middle East & Africa Black Masterbatch Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Color Masterbatch Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Additive Masterbatch Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9tdqlg/middle_east_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets