DUBLIN, May 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "MicroRNA Tools and Services Market" report to their offering.
MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are a class of small, non-coding RNA molecules involved in the regulation of gene expression at the post-transcriptional level. miRNAs have been detected in many types of tissues, as well as extracellularly in biofluids such as serum, plasma, saliva and urine. miRNAs are highly stable in samples such as FFPE, plasma and serum, rendering them particularly useful for the development of biomarkers and clinical diagnostics.
MicroRNA Tools and Services Market examines the overall market for miRNA analysis tools and services. The miRNA marketplace is dynamic, driven by constant innovation and translation of scientific knowledge to clinical applications.
The report includes the following market information:
- Estimated Market Breakdown by Tools and Services, 2015
- Estimated Market Breakdown by Geographic Region, 2015 (North America, Europe, ROW)
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the miRNA Tools and Services Market, 2013-2016 and 2020 (miRNA Analysis Tools, miRNA Services, Total market)
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the miRNA Analysis Tools and Services Market by Geographic Region, 2013-2016 and 2020 (North America, Europe, Rest of World, Total market)
- Global Revenues and Forecast for the miRNA Services Market by Type of Service, 2013-2016 and 2020 (Expression profiling /analysis, Functional analysis, Total services market)
Currently, three major technologies are employed for profiling the expression of miRNA in various biological samples.
The report provides global revenues and forecast for these major technologies, including the following:
- qRT-PCR Segment of the miRNA Analysis Tools Market, 2013-2016 and 2020
- Hybridization-based Segment of the miRNA Analysis Tools Market, 2013-2016 and 2020
- NGS segment of the miRNA Analysis Tools Market, 2013-2016 and 2020
- Functional Tools Segment of the miRNA Analysis Tools Market, 2013-2016 and 2020
MicroRNA Tools and Services Market provides profiles of the leading companies in the miRNA market, including:
- ThermoFisher Scientific
Key Topics Covered:
ONE: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
TWO: INTRODUCTION AND APPLICATIONS OF miRNA
THREE: miRNA PROFILING AND FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS TECHNOLOGIES
FOUR: INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
FIVE: COMPANY PROFILES
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Biological Materials, Inc.
- Asuragen, Inc.
- Bioneer Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GenoSensor Corporation
- Hummingbird Diagnostics
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc
- Illumina, Inc.
- Integrated DNA Technologies
- LC Sciences, LLC
- Luminex Corporation
- NanoString Technologies
- OriGene Technologies, Inc.
- Phalanx Biotech Group
- Promega Corporation
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Quanta BioSciences, Inc.
- Regulus Therapeutics
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Rosetta Genomics
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Sample Preparation
- PCR Instrumentation
- qRT-PCR reagents
- Next Generation Sequencing
- miRNA Mimics and Inhibitors
- Toray Industries
- WaferGen Bio-systems, Inc.
- Wako Pure Chemical Ind. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fssfd3/microrna_tools
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets