DUBLIN, Jan 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Japan Large Appliances Market Outlook to 2020 - Growing Preferences for Technologically Innovated Products and Robust Replacement Demand to Shape Future" report to their offering.
The report focuses on overall market size for sale of large appliances. These include revenue from domestic sale in television, washing machine, air conditioner and refrigerator. Market was also estimated based on volume sales in each category. Market is segmented based on product type and sub segmented based on their essential features along with distribution channel. The report also covers the competitive landscape of major players in Japan large appliances market, export and import scenario.
The report concludes with market projections for future and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions. The report also serves as a benchmark for new players which are seeking to enter into large appliances market and what should be the focus and USP for new players.
This report helps readers to identify the ongoing trends in the market and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing market dynamics in coming years. The report will help existing distributors, manufacturers along with end users in large appliances division to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Large appliances market in Japan was largely dominated by domestic brands. Panasonic, Hitachi, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Mitsubishi are some leading brands operating in Japan large appliances market. Foreign companies like LG, Electrolux, and Haier have very minor share with majority of the demand for their products coming for some specialized product. Japan enacted Home Appliances Recycling Law in 2000. The law requires that onus of recycling lies on all stakeholders of the large appliances from consumer to manufacturer and everybody has to share the burden.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Japan Large Appliances Market Introduction and Genesis
4. Japan Large Appliances Market Size by Revenues, 2012-2015
5. Japan Large Appliances Market Segmentation
6. Logistics Handling in Japan Large Appliances Market
7. Export and Import Scenario of Large Appliances in Japan
8. Competition Scenario in Japan Large Appliances Market
9. Trends and Developments in Japan Large Appliances Market
10. Snapshot on Recycling of Large appliances in Japan, 2015
11. Market Share of Major Players in Japan Large Appliances Market, 2015
12. Company Profiles of Major Players in Japan Large Appliances Market
13. Japan Large Appliances Future Outlook and projections, 2016-2020
14. Analyst Recommendation
- Midea group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qw8wzz/japan_large
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets