Dublin, August 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Foodtech Market By Operation Type (Food Aggregators & Restaurant Based), By Source of Order (Web Vs Mobile App), By Payment Method (Cash on Delivery, Mobile Wallet, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
According to India Foodtech Market By Operation Type, By Source of Order, By Payment Method, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021, the foodtech market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during 2016-2021. Over the last couple of years, the country's foodtech market has been witnessing huge fund inflows from domestic as well as foreign investors.
On the basis of operation type, the market has been segmented into two categories, namely, food aggregators and restaurant based. Among these categories, restaurant based segment dominated the overall market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well, owing to consumer loyalty and frequent cashbacks/discounts offered by the companies.
Key Topics Covered:
- India Foodtech Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Operation Type (Food Aggregators & Restaurant Based), By Source of Order (Web Vs Mobile App), By Payment Method (Cash on Delivery, Mobile Wallet, Credit/Debit Card and Netbanking)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Bundl Technologies Private Limited (Swiggy)
- Faasos Food Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Jubilant FoodWorks Limited
- McDonald's India Private Limited
- Subway Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- TinyOwl Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Yum Restaurants India Pvt. Ltd
- Yumist Foodtech Pvt. Ltd.
- Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Foodtech Market Overview
5. India Foodtech Market Outlook
6. India Restaurant Based Market Outlook
7. India Food Aggregators Market Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Business Model Analysis
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/htlh8n/india_foodtech
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets