DUBLIN, Nov 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for water and wastewater technology should reach $92 billion by 2021 from $72 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0%, from 2016 to 2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for wastewater treatment technologies, including delivery equipment, instrumentation, process equipment, and treatment chemicals
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021
- Forecasts for 15 products essential for constructing, maintaining, and operating WWT systems in the 40 top global markets; the products are divided into four product groups: primary treatment equipment, secondary treatment equipment, tertiary treatment equipment, and advanced treatment equipment
This study evaluated the demand for 15 generic types of products commonly used by owners and operators of water and wastewater treatment facilities in 136 countries. It provides forecast data for those products, for which BCC Research projects demand will exceed $1 million annually in 2016. Products covered include pipes and fittings; pumps; valves and controls; activated sludge; anaerobic digestion; nutrient removal; sedimentation; advanced treatment equipment; primary, secondary and tertiary treatment equipment; activated carbon; aluminum sulfate; calcium hydroxide; and specialty chemicals.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Acciona Agua
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc.
- Best Water Technology
- Black And & Veatch
- British Geological Survey
- Calgon Carbon Corp.
- Canadian Water Resources Association
- Ebara Jitsugyo Co. Ltd.
- Enpar Technologies Inc.
- European Association Of National Water And Wastewater Associations And Users
- European Chemicals Agency
- KWR Watercycle Research Institute
- LG Sound
- The James Hutton Institute
- National Association Of Clean Water Agencies
- National Association Of Water Companies
- Norwegian Institute For Water Research
3: Overview Of Water Resources And Billion Dollar Plus Summary Forecasts
4: Treatment Technologies
5: End-User Demand Drivers And Product-Group Forecast
6: Country-Specific Drivers And Product-Level Forecasts
7: Significant Water And Wastewater Treatment Patents
8: The WWT Community
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lz9dm2/water_and
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets