Research and Markets - Global Veneer & Plywood Manufacturers Industry Report 2017: Individual Analysis on the Top 250 Companies, Including Daiken, Kronospan Szczecinek Sp. Z O.O. and Tarkett Aktiebolag
The Veneer & Plywood Manufacturers (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of Veneer & Plywood Manufacturers (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 250 companies, including DAIKEN CORPORATION, KRONOSPAN SZCZECINEK SP. Z O.O. and TARKETT AKTIEBOLAG.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Veneer & Plywood Manufacturers (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders - Identify companies heading for failure - Seek out the most attractive acquisition - Analyse industry trends - Benchmark their own financial performance
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Veneer & Plywood Manufacturers (Global) report will tell you that 78 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 25 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 250 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a single paged individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance - Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet - A written summary highlighting key performance issues
The first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example FOSHAN SHUNDE DONGSHUN WOOD INDUSTRY CO., LTD. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry. - Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example WENJIANG SHENGDA CONSTRUCTION & DECORATION MATERIAL CO., LTD. is among the fastest growing. - Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies. - Market Size: Based on the largest 250 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 5.2%). - Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Veneer & Plywood Manufacturers (Global) industry.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure - Utilising their investments - Becoming burdened by debt - Getting the most from their resources
Below is a sample list of companies mentioned in this report, this is subject to change on a month by month basis (Partial)
- Akritas SA - Alfa Wood S.A. - Arauco Do Brasil S.A. - Arbor-Hattfjelldal AS - Asahi Woodtec Corp. - Asia Plywood Company Sdn Bhd - Bandaitokushugohan Kk - Berneck S.A. Paineis E Serrados - Bipan S.P.A. - Board Co.Ltd, - Bucina Ddd, S.R.O. - Cairnfield Sdn Bhd - Century Plyboards (India) Ltd - China Investments Holdings Limited - Citic Resources Holdings Limited - Cleaf Spa - Compagnie Francaise Du Panneau - Daiken Corporation - Danzer Bohemia-Dyharna, S.R.O. - Darbo SAS - Decorative Panels Holdings Limited - Decorative Panels Lamination Limited - Dekaply - Del-Tin Fiber Llc - Depro Profiles