DUBLIN, Mar 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Underwater Concrete Market Estimates & Trend Analysis By Raw Material (Admixtures, Aggregates, Cement), By Application (Hydropower, Marine, Shore Protection, Underwater Repairs, Tunnels, Swimming Pools), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global underwater concrete market size is expected to reach USD 229.80 billion by 2025
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Hydropower energy harnessing constructions accounted for over 29% of the global consumption volume on account of high hydropower capacity expansion primarily in Asia Pacific and North America
- The use of admixtures in the product accounted for over 11% of the market revenue on account of technological developments leading to the production of advanced admixtures with superior strength, workability and anti-runoff properties
- The market in China is expected to register a CAGR of over 9% by revenue, from 2016 to 2025 on account of significant marine infrastructure developments coupled with the growing adoption of hydropower as an alternate energy source
- Key companies operating in the industry include CEMEX, Conmix, Heidelberg among others. The companies in the industry are involved in mergers, acquisitions and capacity expansions as the major strategies to increase the market presence and annual revenues
Growing adoption of underwater concrete on account of improved technological efficiency pertaining to the concrete placing is expected to propel growth.
The demand for the product is expected to grow on account of the growth in the underwater repairs of the existing underwater structures. In addition, the development of advanced admixtures such as superplasticizers and anti-washout admixtures is expected to translate drive the demand over the next nine years.
The industry exhibits a number of technological advancements pertaining to the chemicals used for improving and adjusting the workability, adhesive strength, and setting time of the cement used in the underwater concrete. In addition, the demand for chemicals such as carboxylates and cellulose is expected to lead to an increase in the strength of the concrete, leading to the industry growth.
Rising demand for luxury amenities in the developed economies is expected to result in an increase in the construction of swimming pools, which is expected to fuel growth. The decline in the global price levels of Portland cement is expected to result in the reduction in the price of the product, leading to market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Underwater Concrete Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Underwater Concrete Market: Raw Material Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Underwater Concrete Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Underwater Concrete Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- CEMEX S.A.B de C.V.
- Conmix Ltd.
- Dyckerhoff Basal Nederland B.V.
- HeidelbergCement AG
- Five Star Products Inc.
- Hanson UK
- King Construction Products
- Tarmac (Lafarge Tarmac)
- MUHU (China) Construction Materials Co., Ltd.
- Rockbond SCP Ltd.
- Sika AG
- Larsen Building Products
- Kingstone Chemical China Co., Ltd.
- E.I du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Huntsman Corporation.
- Ashland Inc.
- BASF SE
- Lanxess AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
- Clariant AG
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhn3r2/underwater
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets