DUBLIN, Nov 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tools and Components for Photonic Applications" report to their offering.
The global tools and components for photonic applications market will grow from nearly $10.6 billion in 2016 to $19.2 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% for the period of 2016-2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for tools and components used for photonic applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Analysis of the market by technology, by application, by components and by geography.
- A look at how the telecommunication, photonic computing and research activity sectors are fuelling the growth of the market.
- Evaluation of these tools and components as they play a role in the fields of diagnostics, life science, military surveillance and mining as key driving factors.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This market report covers only photonic sensors and detectors. Differentiating between the sensors and detectors is a challenging task, as most of the devices available on the market have both sensing and detecting abilities, or the devices have integrated sensors and detectors.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- ABB Ltd.
- Alcatel-Lucent SA
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Avago Technologies Ltd.
- Balluff Gmbh
- Ciena Corp.
- Cisco Systems Inc
- City Technology
- Coherent Inc.
- Cross Match Technologies
- DPSS Laser Inc.
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. Kgaa
- Emcore Corp.
- Finisar Corp.
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- International Business Machines Corporation
3: Market Overview
4: Tools And Components For Photonic Application Market By Component Type
5: Tools And Components For The Photonic Application Market By Component
6: Tools And Components For The Photonic Market By End-Use Application
7: Tools And Components For The Photonic Applications Market By Region
8: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
9: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sgqv9/tools_and
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets