DUBLIN, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Thermoform Packaging Market by Material (Plastic, Aluminum, Paper & Paperboard), Heat Seal Coating (Water-Based, Solvent-Based, Hot Melt-Based), Type (Blister Packaging, Clamshell Packaging, Skin Packaging), End-Use Industry - Global Forecast - 2021" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the global thermofarm packaging market and the key topics all market participants should be aware of.
Thermoform packaging provides visually appealing packaging for food that maintains freshness and provides protection during shipping and transport. Thermoformed containers are specially designed for retailers, food processors, and brand owners seeking safe packaging that is environment friendly.
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, followed by Europe. In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest consumer for thermoform packaging, followed by Japan. China, with its growing food & beverage and pharmaceuticals industries, is expected to drive the thermoform packaging market. Japan, with its growing inclination toward convenient products, is expected to impact the thermoform packaging market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of thermoform packaging. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 43%, Tier 2 - 33%, Tier 3 - 24%
- By Designation: C level - 40%, Manager level - 35%, Others - 25%
- By Region: North America - 40%, Asia-Pacific - 25%, Europe - 20%, Rest of the World - 15%
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the thermoform packaging market comprehensively and provides the closest approximation of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
- Amcor Limited
- Anchor Packaging
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Constantia Flexibles GmbH
- DS Smith PLC
- Display Pack Inc.
- E.I. Du Pont Nemours and Company
- G. Mondini SPA
- Sonoco Products Company
- Tekni-Plex, Inc.
- Westrock Company
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Thermoform Packaging Market, By Material
7 Thermoform Packaging Market, By Heat Seal Coating
8 Thermoform Packaging Market, By Type
9 Thermoform Packaging Market, By End-Use Industry
10 Thermoform Packaging Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ckhpn/thermoform
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets