DUBLIN, August 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Technical Textile Chemicals Market By Type (Auxiliaries and Colorants), By Application (Packtech, Buildtech, Medtech, Mobitech, Agrotech and Others), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for technical textile chemicals is forecast to surpass US$ 4.3 billion by the end of 2016.
Technical textile chemicals is an emerging segment of the textile chemicals market. Rising demand for technical textile chemicals can be attributed to increasing technological advancements and product innovations over the last decade.
Over the course of next five years as well, growth in the global technical textile chemicals market is expected to be highly influenced by research & development activities undertaken by major industry players to develop novel product formulation that address diverse end use requirements.
Moreover, rising standards of living, changing lifestyles, increasing purchasing power of consumers and growing awareness about benefits of using technical textiles is projected to augur well for the global technical textile chemicals market in the coming years. Asia-Pacific is projected to emerge as a key market for technical textile chemicals on account of rising disposable income levels, especially in India and China.
Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing investments in product portfolio development, supportive government initiatives to boost use of technical textile chemicals in textile processing and rising demand from various end use segments such as construction, building, automobile, agriculture and packaging, among others.
Technical textile auxiliaries dominate global technical textile chemicals market, as these chemicals are used in larger quantities to manufacture technical textiles as compared to colorants. Although Packtech dominates global technical textiles market, Mobitech is projected to emerge as the fastest growing application segment of technical textile chemicals due to increasing demand from automobile OEMs.
Global Technical Textile Chemicals Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2021 Discusses
- Global Technical Textile Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Region (North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Middle East and Africa), By Type (Auxiliaries and Colorants), By Application (Packtech, Buildtech, Medtech, Mobitech, Agrotech and Others)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- APAC - The Leading Regional Market for Technical Textile Chemicals
- Growing Focus on Advanced Technology & Innovation
- Increasing Awareness about Eco-Friendly Substitutes
- Increasing Exports of Technical Textile Chemicals to Drive Growth
- Non Uniformity in Fiber Consumption
- Increasing Focus on Nanotechnology
- Rising Demand for Man-made Fibers
- Widening Distribution Network
- Archroma Management LLC
- Bozzetto Group
- Chemicone Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Dystar Singapore PTE Ltd
- E.I. Du Pont de Nemours & Co.
- Kiri Industries
- Lanxess AG
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Milliken Chemical
- Omnova Solutions Inc.
- Pulcra Chemicals
- Sarex Chemicals
- Sigma Chemical Industries
- Solvay SA
- Sumitomo Chemicals
- Synthotex Chemical
- Tanatex Chemicals
- Tennants Textile Colours
- Textile Rubber & Chemical Co. Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nxdn44/global_technical
Related Topics: Technical Textiles
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets