DUBLIN, June 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the " Global Markets for Spectroscopy Equipment" report to their offering.
This report focuses on the global market of spectroscopy products and provides an updated review, including its applications in various applications. The report deals with spectroscopy products covering the total market, which includes three main industries: pharmaceutical and biotechnology, food and beverage, and environmental industries. This report also considers other industries such as textile or metal industries, forensics, energy, etc.
The global spectroscopy market reached $13.5 billion in 2015 and should reach $15.6 billion in 2020, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% through 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for spectroscopy, including definitions and history of the science, and an introduction to the different types of spectroscopy equipment
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Discussion of the different types of spectroscopic analysis: bulk, mixture, surface, and spectroscopic microanalysis
- Examination of the markets for spectroscopic instruments by their typical applications; these applications are broken into six main groups: biotechnology, environmental, food and beverage, industrial chemistry, materials, and pharmaceuticals
- Evaluations of the technology, with an emphasis on both established and new spectroscopic technologies
- Present and future trends within the spectroscopy market, which includes molecular, atomic, mass/hyphenated, and some other types of spectroscopies
- Coverage of the structure and activities of the spectroscopic industry, with emphasis on industry classification, the active mergers-and-acquisitions (M&A) business, marketing and competitive factors, and major domestic producers and suppliers
- Profiles of the major players and suppliers in the industry
The scope of the study is global. Each market was analyzed with its application, regulatory environment, new products and advancements, market projections and market shares. The geographical regions covered in the report are North America, Europe and the emerging markets. The emerging market covers countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Aabspec Instrumentation Corp.
- ABB Analytical
- Advanced Research Systems Inc.
- Agilent Technologies
- Ametek Inc.
- Analytik Jena
- Anasys Instruments Corp.
- Aurora Instruments Ltd.
- B&W Tek Inc.
- Bruker Axs Inc.
- Bruker Biospin Corp.
- Bruker Daltonics Inc.
- Bruker Optics Inc.
- Spectrum Techniques Llc.
- Thermofisher Scientific Inc.
- TSJ Inc.
- Waters Corp.
2: Executive Summary
4: Regulatory Aspects
5: New Developments
6: Market Analysis
7: Industry Structure
8: Market By End User
9: Patent Analysis
10: Current Situation
11: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wpmbn/_global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets