DUBLIN, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Smart Electricity Meters Market - By Phase (Single & Three Phase); By Application (Commercial, Industrial, Residential); By Application (Analog Meter, Digital Meter, Smart Meter); By Industry - Forecast 2016 - 2021." report to their offering.
Electronic Energy Meter is based on Digital Micro Technology (DMT) and uses no moving parts. So the EEM is known as Static Energy Meter In EEM the accurate functioning is controlled by a specially designed IC called ASIC (Application Specified Integrated Circuit). ASIC is constructed only for specific applications using Embedded System Technology. Similar ASICs are now used in Washing Machines, Air Conditioners, Automobiles, Digital Camera etc.
Owing to benefits such as reducing energy consumption, more accurate, lower price as well as lower power consumption, power meters are being used across industry verticals. However, Oil and gas, chemical Industry, power generation and water treatment are key end use industries of the Global Smart Electricity Meters Market.
Asia-Pacific is the leading market for Smart Electricity Meters with China leading the charge. Asia-Pacific region is forecast to have highest growth in the next few years due to growing adoption of power meter in industrial applications. Asia power metering accounts is the fastest growing market followed by Americas. In Americas, Oil & Gas industry as well as Chemical industry is the major end users of Power Meter. North America and Asia together are estimated to occupy a share of more than XX% during 2016-2021.
- Art's Manufacturing And Supply, Inc. (Ams Inc.)
- Al-Jon Manufacturing, Llc
- Environmental Manufacturing, Inc. (Emi)
- Heitman Laboratories, Inc.
- Kws Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- Kmb Systems
- Obvius Holdings Llc
- Lubecorp Manufacturing Inc.
- Quadlogic Meters Canada Inc. (Qmc)
- Secure Meters (Uk) Ltd
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Smart Electricity Meters Market Landscape
4. Smart Electricity Meters Market Forces
5. Smart Electricity Meters Market Strategic Analysis
6. Smart Electricity Meters Market-By Phase
7. Smart Electricity Meters Market-By Types
8. Smart Electricity Meters Market-By Application
9. Smart Electricity Meters Market-By Industry
10. Smart Electricity Meters Market -By Geography
11. Smart Electricity Meters Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2clb3x/smart_electricity
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets