DUBLIN, June 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Probiotics Market: Ingredients, Supplements, Foods" report to their offering.
The scope of this report is broad and covers all the applications of probiotics, globally. The market is broken down into major types of ingredients, applications, end users, functions and regions. Revenue forecasts from 2015 through 2020 are given for each major type, including regional revenue shares. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Market values are presented in U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The global probiotics market is forecast to total $50.0 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0% from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global probiotics market including ingredients, supplements, and foods.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Discussion of the importance of scientific research, product innovation, consumer awareness and preferences, and government regulatory requirements.
- A focus on probiotic-enhanced products designed for human use, as well as the market potential for products developed for pets and veterinary animals.
- Examination of historical trends in global and regional sales of probiotics, industry structure, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the industry.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets and explains the major global drivers, the current trends, and the regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors of probiotics globally and discusses the market shares of the major players by region.
- Chr. Hansen Holding
- Lifeway Foods
- Megmilk Snow Brand Co. Ltd.
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co. Ltd
- Yakult Honsha
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Global Market Forecast For Probiotics
Chapter 5: Drivers For Probiotics
Chapter 6: Suppliers Landscape And Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43dt8q/the_probiotics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets