DUBLIN, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market - By Type (Screening & Diagnosis Tests); Technology (Tandem Mass Spectroscopy, Electrophoresis, Enzyme And Immuno Assays, DNA Based Assays); Instrument - Forecast 2016 - 2021." report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the global prenatal testing and newborn screening market and the key topics all market participants should be aware of. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, providing readers with an unrivalled understanding of the market and where it's heading.
Prenatal screening for fetal defects has become a standard part of pregnancy medical care in the past couple of decades. Tests are typically conducted during the first half of pregnancy in order to detect a wide range of genetic and other disorders, and to give women the option of obtaining abortions if in case any defects are diagnosed. While some people believe this as a breakthrough in the prevention or eradications of diseases, it has significantly contributed to the improvement of society as a whole.
Due to the availability of many kinds of tests, parents are currently selecting the safer ones and also the technological developments have generally made the process of testing safe. These tests are also very effective and accurate, with several disorders being detected using single test, thus reducing the need for multiple visits and tests.
- Genetrack Biolabs Inc.
- Verinata Health, Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Masimo Corporation,
- Perkinelmer Inc.,
- Genquest, Llc.
- Identity Genetics, Inc.,
- Babycenter, L.L.C.
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market Landscape
4. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market-Forces
5. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market-Strategic Analysis
6. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market By Types
7. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market By Diagonising Technique
8. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market By Screening Options
9. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market Bytechnology
10. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market By Instruments
11. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market Market-By Geography
12. Prenatal Testing And Newborn Screening Market Market-Entropy
13. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wz8lp9/prenatal_testing
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets