DUBLIN, June 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Stem Cells" report to their offering.
This report discusses the implications of stem cell research and commercial trends in the context of the current size and growth of the pharmaceutical market, both in global terms and analyzed by the most important national markets. The important technologies supporting stem cells are reviewed, and the nature and structure of the stem cell industry is discussed with profiles of the leading companies, including recent M&A activity. Five-year sales forecasts are provided for the national markets and the major therapeutic categories of products involved.
The global stem cell market reached over $5.9 billion in 2015 and will grow from about $6.7 billion in 2016 to nearly $12.3 billion in 2021, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.1% from 2016 through 2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for stem cells and related technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, estimates for 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Information on the implications of stem cell research and commercial trends in the context of the current size and growth of the pharmaceutical market
- A look at the regulatory environment, healthcare policies, demographics, and other factors directly affecting stem cell-related markets
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Examination of strategies employed by companies specializing in this field to meet the challenges of a competitive and fast-growing market
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Aldagen Inc.
- Angioblast Systems
- Athersys Inc.
- Beike Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Biotime Inc.
- Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- Primegen Biotech Llc
- Reneuron Group
- Rhinocyte Inc.
- Stem Cells Inc.
- Verastem Inc.
- Veristem Technologies
- Vitro Diagnostics Inc.
- Wicell Research Institute
- Xpand Biotechnology BV
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Stem Cell Research
Chapter 5: Stem Cell Applications
Chapter 6: Stem Cell Patents
Chapter 7: Stem Cell Markets
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
Chapter 9: Glossary
Chapter- 10: Significant Stem Cell Research Patents
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6crzt2/the_global_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets