DUBLIN, June 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hyperspectral Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for hyperspectral imaging is forecast to be worth $152.9 million by 2020.
The hyperspectral imaging market is segmented into the following categories:
- By technology: spatial scanning and spectral scanning.
- By form factor: portable and benchtop. The portable equipment sector is further segmented into handheld and others. The benchtop equipment sector is further segmented into rack- mounted and others.
- By system: benchtop camera, outdoor camera, airborne camera and hyperspectral software.
- By application: military surveillance, mineralogy, food processing, agriculture, healthcare, research and others.
- By region: North America (United States, Canada and Mexico); Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific); and Rest of World (RoW) (the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, which includes Central and South America).
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for hyperspectral imaging, a digital spectroscopy which combines methods such as NIR (near infrared), visible, and fluorescence imaging.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information covering advancement in the technology of hyperspectral imaging in different applications, especially in healthcare and research activities fuelling the growth of the market.
- A look at the increasing adoption of hyperspectral imaging in the fields of diagnostics, life sciences, military surveillance, and mining, as key driving factors for the hyperspectral imaging market.
- Detailed analysis pertaining to market sizes, revenue forecasts, the value chain, market & product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- In addition to an industry and competitive analysis of the hyperspectral imaging market, this report includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the market.
- Brimrose Corp. of America
- Chemimage Corp.
- Cytoviva Inc.
- Galileo Group Inc.
- Geospectral Imaging
- GE Healthcare Inc.
- Hansa Luftbild Group
- Headwall Photonics Inc.
- ITRES Research Limited
- Middleton Spectral Vision
- Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S
- Northrop Grumman
- Specim Spectral Imaging Ltd.
- Surface Optics Corp.
- Telops Inc.
- UTC Aerospace System
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Hyperspectral Imaging Market By Technology
Chapter 5: Hyperspectral Imaging Market By System
Chapter 6: Hyperspectral Imaging Market By Application
Chapter 7: Hyperspectral Imaging Market By Region
Chapter 8: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zs94j3/hyperspectral
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets