DUBLIN, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Higher Education Financial and HRM Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Global Higher Education Financial and HRM Software Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The global higher education financial and HRM software market consists of software solutions that are employed by institutions to improve the decision-making and productivity of employees and management of financial resources. The data collected from the software is further analyzed using analytics applications.
The analysis is to ensure that an institution's resources are optimally used. HRM primarily focuses on planning, managing, and reporting of HR processes, along with recruitment and retention of good performers. Financial management software primarily focuses on providing real-time access to financial data such as procurement, accounts payable, and others. They provide stakeholders with specific financial information, which can help improve data-backed decision-making and strategies, and prioritize tasks.
One trend which is already having an impact on the market is the rise in the international mobility of students. The increase in the number of international enrollment and student exchange programs have widened the scope of growth of the global higher education market. An integration of intercultural and international dimension into the main objective and functioning or delivery of education have been happening. For instance, the Bologna process in Europe, a collective effort of universities, faculties, and public authorities, focuses on the introduction of various bachelor's, master's and doctorate programs. The purpose is to strengthen the quality assurance of the entire system and enhance recognition of the achieved qualifications across geographical borders.
According to the report, a key growth driver of market growth is the rising ICT investment in higher educational institutions. Educational technology enriches the learning experience for students. Digital classrooms have incorporated advanced technological learning aids such as interactive whiteboards and 3-D printing to increase student interactivity and knowledge retention. As a result, educational institutions have increased their budget to include more collaboration, assessment, and ERP systems in their delivery methods.
Further, the report states that one challenge that could hinder market growth is the shortage of trained staff.
Other prominent vendors
- Halogen Software
- Lexmark International
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
- Global higher education: Market overview
- School ERP: Market overview
- Global higher education financial and HRM software market
- Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
- Global higher education financial and HRM software market by product
- Global higher education financial management software market
- Global higher education HRM software market
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
- Rising ICT investment in higher educational institutions
- Increased competition among higher educational institutions
- Changing funding models for higher education
- Budget shortfalls in certain regions
- Resistance to tuition fee increases
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
- Challenges with implementation issues
- Shortage of trained staff
- Security and ethical issues
- Lack of transparent communication between stakeholders
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
- Increase in implementation of big data analytics
- Intensified use of cloud computing
- Rise in international mobility of students
- Investment in buying rather than building software
- Growing demand from emerging regions
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Other prominent vendors
PART 15: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7b42t/global_higher
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets